Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Club Site PM's?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Eric_Shea
...does one have to wait 5 minutes between answering messages? I came back to the computer this weekend to find 3 messages there and it took me 15 minutes to reply. confused24.gif wacko.gif
PanelBilly
I don't PM much on Club. I mostly look there for stuff for sale and then go to Pelican for
Dr Evil
Sounds like you could give them a tip on improvements smile.gif
Gint
Why don't you ask over there? confused24.gif
TheCabinetmaker
HaHa! Exactly what I thought!
URY914
I don't know about PM-ing but since the site came back on-line yesterday I have to log in everytime. Is that a site deal or my deal to resolve?
carr914
Eric, not a Clue as 99.9% of PMs I send & receive are here.

Paul, this site is working OK for me, maybe a little slow, but I don't have to log-on

T.C.
Eric_Shea
Why don't you ask over there?

HaHa! Exactly what I thought!

Because nobody would see it... geniuses. I thought Andy might chime in as he probably knows more about the settings.

I only got that many PM's there because we were down here. If we find the problem to Paul's issue, we should let NARP and Club know. I don't have it here but, I do on both those sites.
URY914
QUOTE(URY914 @ Jun 14 2010, 05:16 AM) *

I don't know about PM-ing but since the site came back on-line yesterday I have to log in everytime. Is that a site deal or my deal to resolve?

I don't have this on any other forum but this one and it just started y-day. And yes the box is checked on the log in page.
tradisrad
as I recall Brad put in the limits to reduce spam..
TheCabinetmaker
Hey Gint, at least he recognizes us for the geniuses we are!
thomasotten
I vote for reunification! Germany did it.
cooltimes
QUOTE(URY914 @ Jun 14 2010, 09:40 AM) *

QUOTE(URY914 @ Jun 14 2010, 05:16 AM) *

I don't have this on any other forum but this one and it just started y-day. And yes the box is checked on the log in page.

I have had the problem before and my solution was to go to the browser settings under privacy and reset my settings to allow 914world cookies. Does it for all places where I allow cookies and site used requires me to use a password.

MikeCool
Where I am the virtual 914 dummy and I seem to prove it with every post. drunk.gif
johannes
QUOTE(thomasotten @ Jun 14 2010, 07:06 AM) *

LOL ...

SirAndy
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jun 13 2010, 09:12 PM) *

...does one have to wait 5 minutes between answering messages? I came back to the computer this weekend to find 3 messages there and it took me 15 minutes to reply. confused24.gif wacko.gif

I changed the settings to 1 minute between PMs ...
shades.gif Andy
SirAndy
QUOTE(thomasotten @ Jun 14 2010, 08:06 AM) *

And look at all the trouble that got us into ...

rolleyes.gif Andy
biosurfer1
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jun 14 2010, 01:55 PM) *

rolleyes.gif Andy

You almost let Australia score? confused24.gif biggrin.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Jun 14 2010, 03:00 PM) *

QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jun 14 2010, 01:55 PM) *

rolleyes.gif Andy

confused24.gif

Without getting into too much (political) detail, everyone in Germany can still, 20 years later, feel the aftershocks of that event.

It has cost us a lot, and still does to this day. And i'm not just talking about money.
shades.gif Andy

PS: And regarding the world-cup: smilie_flagge6.gif
Gint
QUOTE(vsg914 @ Jun 14 2010, 07:52 AM) *
Hey Gint, at least he recognizes us for the geniuses we are!
I must not be too smart because I can't for the life of figure out why an admin on another site can't read a thread about a PM problem on their own site if it had posted on their own site. screwy.gif I guess that makes me a genius. smile.gif
Eric_Shea
It makes you grouchy... as usual. slap.gif

Thanks Andy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.