Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RAT will be closed 28 June-5 July
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jake Raby
Here is a copy of a note that we are sending to our customers today, figured I'd share it here as well..

Our facility will be closed the week of 28 June- 5 July so our staff can take a much needed break from our operational commitments.

Please note that during this time support and customer service will not be available, nor we will be taking any orders for engines or other products. If you are the purchaser of one of our engines, engine kits or premier components and **think** that you may need assistance during this period, please address your concerns ASAP so we can provide the support you desire prior to our departure.

We are taking the time to contact each of you now with 10 days advance notice so we may be able to offer the support that is necessary so you are not left with unanswered questions during our absence.

If you are a purchaser that has individual components on order from us you are receiving this because either your order will be held for some reason through this period, or it may be. Those who have complete engines on order from us, or have engines queued for repair will not be effected by this period of absence as it was built into our engine shop schedules.

We will pick up with business on usual on 5 July. Emails will be answered in the order they were received.

We appreciate your continued business and overall support,
Root_Werks
beerchug.gif

Gotta love taking a break, although be careful. I wound up really roasting myself over the weekend.

I'm glowing with vitamin D! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.