Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: oldschool question
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
corsepervita
I haven't used an am/fm player since I got my first cd player (no joke) how in the world do i change my presets on the buttons?

unsure.gif

I think this is one of the silliest questions i have ever asked. lol-2.gif
tod914
If I remember correctly, you pull out the push button then set your station, then press it back in.
TheCabinetmaker
what Tod said
corsepervita
I will excitedly try it with great anticipation once I am home tonight.
ME733
............pull out ...gently...locate channel you want...push back in.....Now actually I had forgotton this!!!.......thanks, tod 914, and vag 914.(also).
High Path
When I finally resurected my late fathers 914 last year it occured to me that the radio presets would have been set by him to his favorite stations. I anxiously fired up the radio to check out what those stations were, and gain a little insight to a man I'll never see again.

Saddly none of them pulled in a station sad.gif Either those stations were off the air, or more likely, the tuner settings had drifted while sitting in a barn for 20 years.
Tom_T
QUOTE(tod914 @ Jun 14 2010, 01:40 PM) *

If I remember correctly, you pull out the push button then set your station, then press it back in.

lol-2.gif .... as a fellow "old schooler" at 57/58 with early-onset "half-zymers" (remember half the shit half the time!), I can empathize. Tod has it right for most radio sets - pull out & dial to when at a station to be saved & then push in, but a few had the hold in to set the station method - best to try them out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.