Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Photos from Orange County PCA concours
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
siverson
And I know you're all dying to see updated photos of Lily... smile.gif (she's 1.39 years old now).

-Steve

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
Kargeek
Lily is soooo cute. Hang on to these times- they go fast. Looks like you are bringing her up right - who wouldn't want a pretty girl sitting in their car! We had a good time at this event. Dusted off the 914 and had the judges go find some lint! I was the only 914 in street concours so I won my class! Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Mary Shortridge
LOVE the smile! You are bringing her up right!
Tom_T
QUOTE(siverson @ Jun 14 2010, 03:08 PM) *

And I know you're all dying to see updated photos of Lily... smile.gif (she's 1.39 years old now).

-Steve

IPB Image

Look out Dana Kipatrick (sp?) !!!! driving-girl.gif
biggrin.gif

Dang - all those Excellence cars too! I had to miss it & my 1st opp to follow a judging team around to learn the ropes, cuz our 88 Westy was in the shop & my RN wife was working/on-call that weekend & had 1st dibs on the other car! sad.gif
bandjoey
QUOTE(Kargeek @ Jun 14 2010, 05:27 PM) *

Lily is soooo cute. Hang on to these times- they go fast. Looks like you are bringing her up right - who wouldn't want a pretty girl sitting in their car! We had a good time at this event. Dusted off the 914 and had the judges go find some lint! I was the only 914 in street concours so I won my class! Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Good looking car! Is it my eyes or did you do something to the rear of the rockers??
carr914
Pictures of Lily are Great

I knew Symbolic was selling the GT, but I assumed they were doing a consignment for Frank. But he lives in Connecticut and the car is obviously there.

What's the newest on your car?

T.C.
70_914
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Jun 14 2010, 06:52 PM) *

QUOTE(Kargeek @ Jun 14 2010, 05:27 PM) *

Good looking car! Is it my eyes or did you do something to the rear of the rockers??

Those are louvers....
carr914
More like Old Skool Scallops
siverson
> What's the newest on your car?

Nothing really. I've been pretty busy with work to make any progress...
RDNine1four
QUOTE(Kargeek @ Jun 14 2010, 03:27 PM) *

Great looking car. What size Fuchs are those and how did you get them to fit without pulling the fender. Is your 5 bolt conversion from a 911 front end? Greatly appreciate the info. Thanks.
EdwardBlume
Cute kid! Great picts!

Enjoy each day... beerchug.gif
MDG
Steve, Lily looks right at home behind the wheel. The potential problem I see is she may now expect a 910 when she graduates . . . .

Oh, and Tom T - yes, Dana Kipatrick drives for Michael Anne Dretti.

You know, Mary-Anne Dretti's kid.
Tom_T
QUOTE(MDG @ Jun 16 2010, 04:22 AM) *

Steve, Lily looks right at home behind the wheel. The potential problem I see is she may now expect a 910 when she graduates . . . .

Oh, and Tom T - yes, Dana Kipatrick drives for Michael Anne Dretti.

You know, Mary-Anne Dretti's kid.

Yup - & old fartz like us recall Michael Anne's granddad winning at Indy - Mario - you know, that plumber guy with the video games now! biggrin.gif

BTW - I actually have a cousin Michaelyn, who married a Michael! ..... who-da thunk it possible - Mike & Mike! huh.gif
My Dad'd cousin Dick married his second wife "Mike"! blink.gif
I could go on with real life lady Mikes, but don't want to dead horse.gif
shades.gif laugh.gif

PS - Lily told me she wants that new 918 Spyder Hybrid, but only if they call it the "918 S" for the production models! lol-2.gif
lotus_65
QUOTE(RobW @ Jun 15 2010, 01:30 PM) *

Cute kid! Great picts!

agree.gif

cheers beerchug.gif
6freak
QUOTE(lotus_65 @ Jun 16 2010, 03:50 PM) *

QUOTE(RobW @ Jun 15 2010, 01:30 PM) *

Cute kid! Great picts!

agree.gif

cheers beerchug.gif

Ditto
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.