Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cross post paging PorVdub on Club sent you a pm
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
I know I don't get auto notices on Club for PM's. And now that I'm surfing World again I am trying to reach PorVdub. Anyone have his screenname on World?

He posted on Club he has a set of Enkei 92's for the Raspberry car.
underthetire
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Jun 14 2010, 06:45 PM) *

I know I don't get auto notices on Club for PM's. And now that I'm surfing World again I am trying to reach PorVdub. Anyone have his screenname on World?

I think it's realred914 or something like that.
tradisrad
QUOTE(underthetire @ Jun 14 2010, 06:54 PM) *

yep that is him. I know realred and I did not know that he has rims for sale. I'll call him this AM and let him know your looking for him....
rick 918-S
QUOTE(tradisrad @ Jun 15 2010, 08:25 AM) *

QUOTE(underthetire @ Jun 14 2010, 06:54 PM) *

yep that is him. I know realred and I did not know that he has rims for sale. I'll call him this AM and let him know your looking for him....

Cool, TIA bye1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.