Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New or remanufactured Gas pedal.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
budman5201
My pedal is in good condition, but its going to be attached to my electronic throttle pedal for my conversion. I could use it, but would rather have a nice remanufactured one new....or a New condition used one.

Mine has rust inside the rubber where it bends.
Mikey914
I have new ones $38 + shipping and can combine if you need anything else.
PM me if you want paypal info, I can ship tomorrow.
McMark
agree.gif new ones are cheap.
underthetire
QUOTE(budman5201 @ Jun 16 2010, 12:09 AM) *

My pedal is in good condition, but its going to be attached to my electronic throttle pedal for my conversion. I could use it, but would rather have a nice remanufactured one new....or a New condition used one.

Mine has rust inside the rubber where it bends.

Wow, this reminds me of when I first picked up my car, and the gas pedal was broken. I wanted to drive it around the block real bad, so I cut the rubber out around the hinge and welded it back up, lubed it and drove it. I forgot all about it, 2 1/2 years later still driving it this way. Guess I should order one too.
Mikey914
Here's the photos I promised
Sleepin
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jun 16 2010, 07:24 PM) *

Is there anything you don't make for the 914 Mark? beerchug.gif
markb
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Jun 16 2010, 06:39 PM) *

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jun 16 2010, 07:24 PM) *

Is there anything you don't make for the 914 Mark? beerchug.gif

Money from them? av-943.gif
Mikey914
These aren't actually mine. I got a group of parts with another car I bought awhile ago. I hvae like 4-5 of these. Don't know why there were so many, but I don't need them all.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.