Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shout out to JER73
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Ricard
We have been putting things back on the car to get it legal again.
New brakes, 2098cc motor, rebuilt transaxle, new Konis up front, and Double Adjustable AFCO's out back.

This make the last step in the recovery process for me. After 8 years of 914's I am going to be FREE from you guys.
pete-stevers
even if you leave town....
you are never free!!
we'll find you!
Joe Ricard
Nope next 914 I come across I will tell the owner "I used to have a 1979 model. X/19's are just sooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!
balljoint
Joe! Say it ain't so?
balljoint
You can't sell the car without this!

Click to view attachment
Joe Ricard
Parting shot?
Oh yea THAT was funny as hell. guess it will show who has been around here long enough to know what that was about.
carr914
Didn't even know you were selling !

Shifter Karts are cool, but 914s are cooler. You'll be back
balljoint
Parting gift. smile.gif I think I laughed so hard that day that I had tears in my eyes.

Joe Ricard
QUOTE(carr914 @ Jun 16 2010, 12:54 PM) *

Me thinks not. Lessons learned were numerous. Somehow got aspirations to be competative on the National level in Autocross.

My kart is on par with the big boys.

Oh and so far I won the Southern States National tour with it. driving.gif
rjames
QUOTE(balljoint @ Jun 16 2010, 10:52 AM) *

Click to view attachment

One of my favorite all time posts from the past av-943.gif
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(Joe Ricard @ Jun 16 2010, 12:19 PM) *

QUOTE(carr914 @ Jun 16 2010, 12:54 PM) *

Me thinks not. Lessons learned were numerous. Somehow got aspirations to be competative on the National level in Autocross.

My kart is on par with the big boys.

Oh and so far I won the Southern States National tour with it. driving.gif

Cool. Good luck with your racing programme. aktion035.gif

Root_Werks
QUOTE(balljoint @ Jun 16 2010, 10:52 AM) *

Click to view attachment

av-943.gif

I remember spitting whatever I was drinking all over my monitor!

av-943.gif
Eric_Shea
If you're carting look my brother up in Northern FL. Tom Shea.
URY914
Joe,

Stay in touch. PM me your phone or email, I maybe up in your area next month.

Paul
hot_shoe914
You can check out anytime you like, but YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE!!! driving.gif
bandjoey
Carts will be allowed at MUSR but just for prior teeners. Get your reservation in! biggrin.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Jun 16 2010, 10:15 PM) *

Carts will be allowed at MUSR but just for prior teeners. Get your reservation in! biggrin.gif

Man, it would be a blast to drive a shifter cart down the Dragon! driving.gif aktion035.gif
carr914
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Jun 16 2010, 11:55 PM) *

QUOTE(bandjoey @ Jun 16 2010, 10:15 PM) *

Man, it would be a blast to drive a shifter cart down the Dragon! driving.gif aktion035.gif

Yeah, but the ride to & back to the Bayou would kill ya blink.gif
Joe Ricard
What's nice is I can put the Kart in the back of the truck close the tonneau cover and travel in style. DVD big pimpin speakers A/C. comfy seats and diesel power and economy. I can still pull Jason's car on my trailer when we go out of town.

I guess y'all are right because the car isn't going very far and I'll probably see it every day. and get to dodge cones with it on occasion.
jer73
QUOTE(Joe Ricard @ Jun 17 2010, 08:09 AM) *

What's nice is I can put the Kart in the back of the truck close the tonneau cover and travel in style. DVD big pimpin speakers A/C. comfy seats and diesel power and economy. I can still pull Jason's car on my trailer when we go out of town.

I guess y'all are right because the car isn't going very far and I'll probably see it every day. and get to dodge cones with it on occasion.

Hello everyone! I am the new owner! biggrin.gif

Joe,
Just be sure to answer your phone when I have questions. Unlimited tech service was included right? lol-2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.