Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 914 bottom engine tin
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
paws4862
Hi I recently joined you the 914 experience with a 1976 914 coupe with 85,560 miles on it from a original owner, to add. To my VW collection 72 Beetle, Ghia , Westy and 412 wagon, I also need the bottom tin right and left side both for the 914 if anyone has them and want too sell them let me know Thanks Fred, central Tn.
underthetire
Might want to just look at this and mark what numbers you need. Lots of sheetmetal on these.
underthetire
and
bdstone914
The sheet metal pictures shown are for a 70-74 car. If the bottom tin you need are parts 3 & 4 they will look quite different for a 75-76 car. That is assuming you have the 75-75 heat exchangers. Those heat exchanger are very restrictive and power robbing. It is possible to back date the better early heat exchangers but you have to change the muffler, muffler bracket, and all of the heater tin, J tubes, S branches and elbows. If you are interested in converting back PM me or call at NINE FIVE ONE 536 7478. I also have SS heater boxes and all of the parts.
Bruce

paws4862
thanks for the pics. of the tin I do need numbers 3&4 and it's for a original 76 late model exhaust
SLITS
They are called "warm air guides".
paws4862
QUOTE(SLITS @ Jun 19 2010, 09:49 AM) *

They are called "warm air guides".

Now that we all know what their called I still need them Thanks
914Sixer
AutoAtlanta has reproduction pieces now. They have been NLA for some time now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.