Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dash Vinyl
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
buhs914
Recently I have been cleaning the liquid nails off of my dash cap and realized that behind that is some vinyl cloth with foam underneath it that covers the area behind the cap to the windshield. I was wondering if anyone knows where i could get one to replaced my liquid nails covered one..
ConeDodger
QUOTE(buhs914 @ Jun 17 2010, 03:38 PM) *

Recently I have been cleaning the liquid nails off of my dash cap and realized that behind that is some vinyl cloth with foam underneath it that covers the area behind the cap to the windshield. I was wondering if anyone knows where i could get one to replaced my liquid nails covered one..

I suspect it is some vacuum form process but a couple places offer restoration services. Morphenspectra at AP.com for one... See member vendor section.
markb
agree.gif Morphenspectra. He also goes by Morph. He's in the Vendor section.
scrz914
I just ordered one from HPH. Should get it tomorrow or Saturday. AA is out of stock and Morph and Camp914 didn't return my calls. But those are the vendors I know of.
EdwardBlume
I just bought a couple yards of vinyl from a shop in Reno, NV. $24. We'll see how it turns out....
buhs914
QUOTE(RobW @ Jun 17 2010, 08:23 PM) *

I just bought a couple yards of vinyl from a shop in Reno, NV. $24. We'll see how it turns out....

Yeah i'd probably just go find a place that has some but I'm stuck at my house since my teener is my only method of transportation right now and it has no windshield blink.gif lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.