Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Ebay help
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
415PB
I listed the following item for auction and have been burned several times selling similar items to 0 feedback members. I clearly state in the auction, that 0 feedback bidders must contact me before bidding. Well this guy didn't. Should I let it ride or cancel his/her bid. I added a little humor about the trade for a 914 laugh.gif I know this topic has been discussed and I apologize if I am being repetitive. Thanks in advance for the advice.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...MESSE%3AIT&rd=1
Malmz
IMO,

Email him, tell him that you require zero feedback bidders to contact you from bidding, and request a phone number to confirm he is a serious buyer. If he doesn't respond w/i a certain amount of time, cancel his bid an block him from bidding.

sm
anthony
The majority of my ebay buyers have been 0 feedback bidders so I think asking people to email you and all that is just a waste of time and a source of aggravation for you. Just deal with the few non-payers you'll get along the way and don't worry about it.
morph
I wouldn't worry about it too much, I have had a lot of 0 feedback buyers and have had no problem with 90% of them. If you are worried then I would do as Malmz suggested. Afterall, at one time we were
all e-bay newbies. If they don't pay then file a non-paying bidder alert and get some of your fees back. He may be a serious bidder that will land you more money.
415PB
Thanks for the advice all. I have 2 hours left on my item and this is what I get on my email

Dear 415(1)pb,

hello, can u please cancel my bid on this item because i am no longer able to purchase it sorry or the inconvenience thanx

To view the item, go to: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=3669935733

I can't fuckin stand ebay sometimes. This is the third time this has happened to me.
TimT
At some point in time EVERBODY has zero feedback....

Like people new to ebay... These poeple might not know all the rules and regs, and the etiquette of ebay

You had zero feedback once....

If this guy has bid on the item and backed out

you can start his "feedback" with a negative....
415PB
Thanks Tim, point well taken. I already cancelled his bid and will not be able to leave a neg feedback. I should have just rode it out so I could have started his neg feedback. Wasn't thinking. Guess I just wanted to vent.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.