Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT Marietta, Ga to Huntsville, Ala transport ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
abbott295
Is there anyone making that sort of a trip in the fairly near future? I am looking for some way to get two Nissan NX cars from Marietta, Ga. to the Huntsville, Ala. area.

I have these two cars, one runs, but doesn't go into third and will often pop out of fifth. The other has a bad engine. I have a potential buyer in the Huntsville area, sounds to be seriously interested but far away. I don't have a trailer that would carry one of these. The other could be driven. I will be looking for something to borrow around here too.

Should I post my phone number here for someone to call me, or only provide it if someone needs to get hold of me? I have name and phone number of my potential buyer if it comes to that.

Thanks.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
there is a guy Stephen and his wife that we use frequently to transport cars. does a good job and is inexpensive. He also lives in Marietta. I can find his number when I get back.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.