Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: P914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
sixerdon
For those who haven't visited P914 lately, Steve Snyder has refined his site. I think it's one of the best resources for original parts research and information. The time he's put into this is immeasurable.
Well done Steve.
Don

Tom_T
QUOTE(sixerdon @ Jun 18 2010, 07:20 PM) *

For those who haven't visited P914 lately, Steve Snyder has refined his site. I think it's one of the best resources for original parts research and information. The time he's put into this is immeasurable.
Well done Steve.
Don

agree.gif

Between his site, Bowlsby's & here O&H, I was really able to nail down what I need to do for my 73 2L resto! thumb3d.gif
IronHillRestorations
Link?
SirAndy
QUOTE(9146986 @ Jun 18 2010, 07:40 PM) *

Link?

http://www.p914.com/
JeffBowlsby
I love that site, and the refinements are great! Feel free to include a link to my website(s) if you like.
Nice Site.....
tod914
Very nice site. Thanks for posting it.
Steve Snyder
Aw, shucks. Thanks.
Steve Snyder
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Jun 18 2010, 11:34 PM) *

I love that site, and the refinements are great! Feel free to include a link to my website(s) if you like.

Jeff,

There has been a link to your site for years. Fittingly, it's on the 1974 914 Paint Codes Page. In fact, I recall having to change the link when you moved your site to its current domain. There is a similar link to Gustl's Porsche 916 site on the 1972 914/6 Paint Codes Page which does not appear to be working at the moment. So, Gustl, if you're out there... where's your site?
JeffBowlsby
Most excellent Steve! Thanks.
Steve Snyder
Gustl, I see your site is back up. Cool.
914Sixer
pray.gif pray.gif Site is LOADED with info in a handy usable format. Really good for fast information. I especially like the picture of the elusive early non-quartz clock. NEVER seen one in 25 yrs of playing with these cars.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.