Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Fathers Day!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
montoya 73 2.0
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Just wanted to wish all you 914 freaks a Happy Father's Day! What is planned for your day? Mine is relax and enjoy that the last child (the oldest daughter, 20 years old) moved out a week ago! beerchug.gif But I think the wife has other plans.

Have a good day you crazy bastards! smilie_pokal.gif
JRust
I'm going to pull some parts. Then go to my daughters bball tourney. Oh happy day blink.gif
914_teener
Take the teener with my daughter down to HB for a BBQ.....hope it's a sunny June day....Happy Father's Day everyone.
oldschool
I think my girls are taking me out to Dinner chowtime.gif
hot_shoe914
Hang out at home alone or maybe drive over to the Italian Car Show.
qa1142
Breakfast with kids

Then PCA Concours with Chicago chapter

http://www.pca-chicago.org/cms/concours/15...one--long-grove

Grilling later beer.gif

Happy Father's day all
Gint
I get to pack up my garage. Moving next weekend. Finally getting a real garage(s). 36x36 attached *and* a 28x30 out back.
EdwardBlume
Run 10 miles... w00t.gif
BigDBass
Dragging the reluctant wife and kids to the Chicago PCA concours.

My wife just said she'd spring for GTS seats or a TAG watch, but I doubt I'll take her up on it. (I tend to return/decline most major gifts and so she's got some mental tally rolling that has snowballed into generous options like the two mentioned!)

Ian Stott
Gonna work on my teener, getting ready for my first big trip next weekend, gonna be with the PCA guys at a fundraiser, any snobby comments and I'm outta there! Then all the way down to the southern most part of Nova Scotia for a nephews graduation, I will be eating lobster and drinking beer!!

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
'73-914kid
Let's see, i cooked chorizo and eggs for breakfast for my dad, and now we're off to church. Then we're going out to by 2 motorcycle batteries to get the race car running again, as well as some distributor curving in the Corvette. should be a good day!
championgt1
Taking my two sons to the Muesum of Flight. BBQ later!
jgara962
Got up early and took the 914 for a quick drive up the valley. Day can't start any better than that.
VaccaRabite
an hour ago I said goodbye to my dad at the airport. in about 10 minutes I'll be getting on a plane heading home, and will be home in time to tuck my son into bed tonight. Its a travel day, but a pretty good fathers day all things given.
Zach
Drums66
Exercise(alone...Relax(alone...... bye1.gif
Have dinner in the evening(with people) chowtime.gif
Maybe watch Tiger lay a can of whoop ass on the other golfer's
at pebble beach? ar15.gif
underthetire
Happy fathers day

Finished bleeding my brakes. Son is supposed to hang out with me, we'll see though.
jhadler
Three generation brunch... (my kids, and my folks)

Home...

A little house work, a little yard work, and a few brews...

Then contemplate the promotion offer I received at work last week...

-Josh2
Michael N
I woke up and went to Eurosunday in Mt View with my son Nolan this morning.

Click to view attachment

I sure did like the red Pantera that was there.
strawman
Wife-n-daughter are in Utah seeing family, so I'm working on the teener all weekend.

Also, just listened to my SF Giants put a whoop-ass on the Blue Jays to salvage the series, which is another F-Day gift. beerchug.gif

Finished welding on the driver side fender flares yesterday, tacked up the front passenger side this last night-n-this-morning, and started final measurements on the rear passenger side AND REALIZED IT DOESN'T MATCH THE DRIVER SIDE REAR FENDER! I just emailed George at Auto Atlanta to see how we'll solve this, and enjoying a cold beverage to cool down (in two ways!).

In the meantime, I started cutting off and welding up the pinch weld along the back of the Targa bar. Painstakingly slow work, but making good progress. The only chrome on my car will be the door handles and driver side mirror...

Happy Father's Day to all!

Geoff
solo1
I have lived in my house for 5 years and have been wanting a good size work bench. Took delivery of my 914 two weeks ago and have parts ordered now need a place to keep the stuff so I built a really nice 8 foot long workbench. The best part was my two sons coming over out of the blue to wish me a Happy Fathers day and gawk at the car. Best Fathers Day ever! Hope every one of you were treated well, we only get one day a year!
7TPorsh
Speedzone baby!!!!
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.