Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: parting out a 71 complete car..... Sold!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rymann
This car is complete and has all the goodies.......

Has 1.8 carb motor with a side shift.......everything is there

I will post some pics tomorrow just kinda judging the demand for stuff so shoot me a mail and ill give more specific details....

Here is some of the stuff........for now to get started

1.8 motor (long block) ............. $200

Side shift trans..........................$150

Dual SoleX split shaft carbs freshly rebuilt with maifolds and air filters... $500

Driver seat with slider.....$75

Rear pad and pass seat (early) ..$75

Door panels.......$50

Complete carpet...(new in box) charcoal black.....$100....SOLD!

3 gauge center console......(perfect condition).......$125

Rear bumper and pad....(both in great condition)......$195

Front bumper and pad and fog lite grills......$325.....(1 of Bruces rechromed)......SOLD

SS rocker panels .....(powder coated black)........$150

Stock rocker panels (snmall rust hole).....$50

Complete front sway bars...(stock).....$125..............SOLD!

Rear sway bars with drop links and brackets.....(no trailing arm bolts)......$125

This will kinda give a breif discription of struff let me know what u need........ feel free to make offers and let me know what u may need cuz I prob have it......

All prices are without shipping so that will need to be arranged......
thanks beerchug.gif....

The car has been sold.....Thanks to all....

Click to view attachment
SD914
Hi,
Interested in the center console w 3 gauges. I'll take it if you can get me some pics to show me it's in perfect condition and the gauges work. I'm in San Diego.

Thx!

Michael
Mr.242
pm sent requesting a couple of pics.

Thanks!
smg914
I'm interested in your rear bumper. PM sent.
rymann
mark and steve pm's sent thanks....

Click to view attachment
don_newton_alpha
Pm sent thanks
rymann
Having a issue with putting pics on..so if u need something that requires a pic pm me with ur email address and i ca send it that way.......

thanks
Kevins911
Hi, I'm interested in the carpet. Will it fit a '73? Got any pics, my email is k_rudolph84@hotmail.com

Cheers
Kevin
Jose Pitta
Hi Can i get some photos of the front bumper & pad
will take after some photos.

Joe.
rymann
Joe pm sent
G e o r g e
I sent you an email

where are you in socal? maybe I'll stop by and look at the belts, lmk
rymann
I will be out of town this weekend so i will return mails on mon.......thanks......
rymann
Andrew i will get with u on mon.....

thanks
rymann
kevin911 email sent
rymann
pics.....

Click to view attachment
rymann
Joe Pitta u have a pm....... smilie_pokal.gif
rymann
bump.....
matthepcat
Do you have the front valance?

QUOTE(rymann @ Jul 1 2010, 08:51 AM) *

bump.....

913B
Is carpet still available. Factory or ? Who made it if you knew. Thanks where in so cal r u located ?

rymann
Matt and 913 pm sent
jsaum
I need the passenger side door handle. PM me if it is available.

Jsaum
memon

Hi,

I need the emergency flasher (hazard) switch. My car is a 1973, I assume the 71 will work. I stopped the car recently after making a left hand turn into a drive way. When I got out of the car I noticed the side signal light was still on (even though the key was off) I flipped the signal lever and the light went out, but when I started up the car very strange things happened. The car ran fine, but the power to the dash / instruments and radio kept turning on and off. Then I noticed if I used the signal it instantly resulted in the power going off to the dash and no signals. The emergency does lights do not work either. Sooo, I'm hoping replacing the relay that controls all of this will solve all the problems. I called a local autoparts store and they quoted a price of $36, but will take a while to get from factory. According to my manual it looks like the part is easy to remove. If you can get the whole assembly delivered to Maryland in a reasonable amount of time I am happy to pay $35 including shipping.
Mark Emon
23987 Mt. Misery Road
St. Michaels, MD 21663
Thank you,

Mark

rymann
jsaum pm sent thanks....

Mark tell how many pins it has on the back and if they have the same amount it will work...some years were different i think they started with different pins in 75 but lets make sure....thanks

rob
rymann
bump popcorn[1].gif .....lots left......and lots sold but ask and ill get pics beerchug.gif
gaucherj
Interested in both rear taillight assemblies. Are they available?
rymann
I am waiting on a check for the lenses but the buckets r still available.... if it no shows then u r next in line for the lenses also............ thanks
rymann
bump...the car has been sold....thanks to all....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.