Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S Almost New 1.7/1.8 SS Heat Exchanger
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Gigamight
I took this off of a core motor that I bought. It looks like it was only used for maybe a bench test. I haven't even done any cleaning on it, this is how it came to me. I am going out on a limb and saying that it hasn't ever seen any miles.

I have no idea on price here guys, $ 250 $ 175 plus S/H ? I have looked at what these go for used, but this one is basically new, so I am hoping my pricing is not that far off.

Or make an offer. This is going to help me buy some seals from Mikey biggrin.gif

THIS IS ONLY THE 1 SIDE, sorry, I do not have the driver side.
Gigamight
Sorry, forgot pics

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

I'm going to say it will probably blow some dust on the first run, but no oil
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(Gigamight @ Jun 21 2010, 01:38 PM) *

I took this off of a core motor that I bought. It looks like it was only used for maybe a bench test. I haven't even done any cleaning on it, this is how it came to me. I am going out on a limb and saying that it hasn't ever seen any miles.

I have no idea on price here guys, $250 plus S/H ?

Or make an offer. This is going to help me buy some seals from Mikey biggrin.gif

do you have 2 or 1? is this off a 2.0? what year?

Phil
DanT
that is from a 1.7L or a 1.8L see the bend in the exhaust pipes before the muffler flange...??

Those can work on a 2L with the proper muffler and muffler hanger.
The SSI all had the same diameter on the exhaust pipes.
Gigamight
Sorry, DanT is correct, this is off of a 1.7 motor.

I do have a set of late style SS 2.0 ones, but they are not nearly in as good of shape. If you are looking for a DD set, I'm selling that set pretty cheap.
Gigamight
Bumped with a price reduction at member's advice
jkuehn
QUOTE(Gigamight @ Jun 21 2010, 03:53 PM) *

Sorry, DanT is correct, this is off of a 1.7 motor.

I do have a set of late style SS 2.0 ones, but they are not nearly in as good of shape. If you are looking for a DD set, I'm selling that set pretty cheap.

How much for the 2.0ltr set and do you have any pics
nathansnathan
pm sent about the 1.7/1.8 exchanger. I hope you've still got it. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.