Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: another megasquirt springs to life
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mightyohm
The car won't get it for a while but the box is done!

Here it is working with the stimulator:
chunger
clap56.gif sweet. . . mueba.gif

I've got a 1.01 but need to put together my 2.0 kit.

-'Chung
Dr Evil
Yo Jeff,
You wanna program my chip for me? I am having a time trying. I'm a hardware guy, not soft ware.
Mike
DNHunt
Way to go Jeff. It's fun messin with the nobs and watching the dials move on the screen. Get it in the car and have some real fun.

Mike I can program it if you want. Just PM me.

Dave
lmcchesney
Great job Jeff.
Dave, could you give us an update on your system.
Any problems?
Thanks,
L. McChesney
DNHunt
L

I've run it for over a year now, about 4500 miles. No problems except the DIY-WB O2 board which is a pain in the ass. I'm currently running open loop without the O2 sensor as I cooked the second L1H1 NTK sensor. That's really not a problem since I'm doing no tuning now.

Dave
mightyohm
Mike, I bought the chip already programmed so I can't program your chip for you. I might build a programmer at some point if I start modifying the code.
For now take Dave up on his offer!

Or... send me your programmer and I will see if I can figure it out.
mightyohm
BTW, I bought the stim and megasquirt component kits from Glen's Garage and it made life EASY. All the parts were in their own labeled bags in the right quantities. There were only one or two parts that needed a little help to fit correctly. Tonyakavw powder coated the box for me. I spent a couple hours last night just learning about the software and playing with the knobs. It's so cool!
Dr Evil
Sorry for the late reply, my email address fro return mail was incorrect. Gint fixed it though (Thanks Gint!)

Dave,
Man that would be cool. I need a little more than the usual set up though. I am going to be running a Ford EDIS off of it so I need the spark software. Can you do that? I can get more info after the 17th.

I have been out of the MS loop for a while because of my obsesison with getting into med school.....MCAT in 9 days wacko.gif

Jeff,
You can use my handsomly crafted programmer if you would like.
DNHunt
Mike

Let me know when you are ready.

Dave
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.