Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Big Shout Out
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DNHunt
Jake has new parts coming my way! He and his people must have busted their butts to get my stuff together and on it's way. Big thank you!!

I've been down in the dumps after my freak accident on the way back from WCR and seeing the tracking numbers in my inbox were just the ticket to cheer me up. Everything is cleaned up and ready to go, so I should be putting an engine together soon.

Dave
Joe Ricard
Hope you remember everything you learned while visiting Air cooled heaven last year.
DNHunt
Lots of lessons learned there:
From Jake "If you think it's clean, it's not clean enough" I had to pass a test with white lens cleaner paper. "Never trust what the other guy did, check it yourself."

From Brent and this was just a look, nothing said. If you aren't sure it's right take it apart and redo it. He could make you feel guilty just the way he looked at you. That being said once I decided to do it right he would stay and make sure I did it right even if he had to stay late. Great guy.

That was hard work but, great fun.

Dave
ConeDodger
My case mostly went together yesterday. Should be a closed up box within a week... Hope yours goes as quickly Dave!
jim_hoyland
Good News Dave smile.gif See you next year in Medford
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.