Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Anybody in Center TX 75935 for PPI?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ferg
Anybody in Center TX that could lay some eyes on a car for me? I'd be happy to $ gas money ect. PM me or mikeferg75 (at) hotmail.com.

It's not a 914, but a older Taurus SHO.

TIA

Ferg
914Sixer
I can do it for you. It is 30 minutes up the road.
Ferg
PM sent your way smilie_pokal.gif
Eric_Shea
What now??? biggrin.gif

You know I was the President of the Chicago Chapter of the SHO Club. 89 (first one at the dealer) and 93. The 89 was a "real" SHO and faster than H-E-Double Hockey Sticks. Yamaha actually wanted to buy it back from me because I was a rep at the time and put big miles on it in one year.

Love (real... before the V8) SHO's
Ferg
1995 White over grey. 40k original miles, and hopefully Ferg worthy biggrin.gif

Dad had a 89, I had a 93 and 98 (puke) v8's were garbage.
Eric_Shea
hopefully Ferg worthy

Like you give a crap... you're going to flip that thing faster than a flap-jack at IHOP at 8:30 Sunday AM.

biggrin.gif
914Sixer
OOPS ! We are not talking about the same PLACE. The zip on your Center, TX is almost on the Louisiana border. I am just north of San Antonio. Sorry.
Ferg
No worries thanks for offering!

I'm currently trying to get the seller to send pics, but when I asked he said sure give me few days so I can get them developed and mail them to you blink.gif
Ferg
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jun 23 2010, 03:12 PM) *

hopefully Ferg worthy

Like you give a crap... you're going to flip that thing faster than a flap-jack at IHOP at 8:30 Sunday AM.

biggrin.gif

No money to be made, he's asking full retail plus, but I need a fun automatic 4 door.
Eric_Shea
Pepper. biggrin.gif
70_914
Gotta love the SHO. My daily driver is a 91- last of the good body style cars. My last daily driver was a 92- first of the blah body style cars.

I think the Yamaha 3.0 is still on Motor Trends 10 best engine list...

Eric_Shea
I think the Yamaha 3.0 is still on Motor Trends 10 best engine list...

It will always be on my 10 best engine list. Not sure what the other 8 or 9 are but... smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.