Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Signal orange 914/6 for sale, located in SLO CA.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Project 6
Original 1970 914/6. Rebuilt engine and tail shifter trans, zero miles on build by reputable shops. Located in SLO CA at Steve Willie's shop. Original engine, original trans, COA from Porsche, original color with good respray. Engine rebuilt to 2.0 "S" specifications, 140+hp. Sport muffler and single out muffler original blue CA plates. New circuit board, Bosch CDI box, oem air cleaner, new interior, stock and GT style engine lid and much more.

Hellhole fully replaced with oem parts, rechromed and restored correct bumpers, nice bumper tops, date stamped steel wheels, new tires, Optima battery.

Email for more details. Currently not registered but has a non op with CA DMV and has been in storage over ten years.

Asking $32,000.00
Project 6
Pics
Project 6
more
Project 6
more
Project 6
more
Project 6
ok

DSwig
Dear Project 6,

I would like to email you about your 914-6 however your email is listed as private.

I have a friend interested in the car and would like to talk to you about it, when you get a chance, could you email me at david.swig@bonhams.com or phone me at 415.503.3285?

If you want, leave your phone number in the email and I will gladly give you a call.

Best Regards,

David
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.