Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone going to Portland Vintage Races?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
davesclassicvws
The Portland Vintage races are coming up on the 9th. Is anyone putting together a meet up?
KELTY360
idea.gif That could be fun. popcorn[1].gif
914junkie
I'm going Sunday for sure and most likely Saturday too. It would be nice to see some 914's over there. There were several nice 914-6 track cars for the Rose Cup Races a couple weeks ago but I only saw a few road cars.
The Historic Races are my favorite. Soooooo many sweet vintage cars show up for that. Some really rare stuff. Good times. Bring out the Teeners! beerchug.gif ~Paul S
Britain Smith
Too bad it is that weekend, I have a 2-day SCCA event in Packwood.

Hey 914junkie...is that a Seridan kit on your car?

-Britain
Elliot Cannon
I've been up there twice for the vintage races and had a great time. Sorry I won't be there. (Sure looks like a Sheridan body to me).

Cheers, Elliot
EyeTrip
I'll be there
Todd Enlund
I could go, but my 914 can't.
PanelBilly
I'm doing the Seattle event this weekend.
retrotech
PBilly,

Are those the wheels I sold you? If so, send a picture.

Stephen www.route30classics.com
PanelBilly
Yes and the vintage look is perfect for the car. i'll get a nice shot that shows them off and PM it to you later
914junkie
QUOTE(Britain Smith @ Jun 29 2010, 09:33 AM) *

Too bad it is that weekend, I have a 2-day SCCA event in Packwood.

Hey 914junkie...is that a Seridan kit on your car?

-Britain

Too bad it's the same weekend but I'm sure your SCCA event will be fun biggrin.gif
Yes, that is a Sheridan body kit on my car. I installed the front end and rockers last year. It used to have a RDR front end. Rear flares have been on for about 8 years. Rogers parts are higher quality and better looking than the other stuff. It's a 73 1.7 converted with a Renegade Hybrids kit to a 350V8/901. Good luck in Packwood! driving.gif ~Paul S.
JRust
It would be nice to be there. If I actually have a 914 working I will be there. Doubt that is going to happen but stranger things have happened blink.gif
davesclassicvws
QUOTE(EyeTrip @ Jun 29 2010, 10:10 AM) *

I'll be there

Hey Cory I was going to call you. I'm having trouble with my car. It won't start and I was wondering if you had some time to come by and help me get it running again. I realy wantedt to go to the vintage races. Give me a call 360-567-5582.
aircooledtechguy
I'll be @ the Seattle event as well on the 3rd only. Hope the weather is good. . .
NORD

I will also be at the Seattle event the 4th weekend. Have car Korral

tickets for Saturday the 3rd. If your there look for the Chuckanut

Sports Car Club parking area or give me a call 360 961 0593 driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.