Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT - Death to The Global Warmer
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
My younger son had a "Slight" fender bender with my truck. Some F250 stopped and was turning left no blinker and foot off brake just sitting there. My boy comes down the street at 40 MPH and drove right into him never touched the brakes. The good Lord was watching out for him all he got was a cut shin bruised knees and a good punch from the air bag. Truck is now gone to salvage yard and Im looking for another tow/work truck.

If you see this tailgate in the salvage yard be kind.... beerchug.gif

Click to view attachment
McMark
Whoops. pinch.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(spare time toys @ Jun 29 2010, 07:42 PM) *
Some F250 stopped and was turning left no blinker and foot off brake just sitting there.

Al Gore? lol-2.gif
EdwardBlume
Ouch. What a bummer! Glad your son is OK.

I have to ask though, who won the joust? Ford or Chevy.... rolleyes.gif
solo1
Holy Crap! its scary enough when you get hit but when your kids in an accident its very sobering. glad hes ok, sorry about the truck but that much steel probably saved his life, what could have happened if he was in a ford fiesta!
spare time toys
QUOTE(RobW @ Jun 30 2010, 07:53 AM) *

I think Copart won on this both trucks are now scrap. The winner is Lewisville PD they hit my son with $365 in tickets. headbang.gif They have the highest rates around. I gotta remember how to put photos from photobucket on here and ill post whats left of my truck.
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(spare time toys @ Jul 1 2010, 06:56 AM) *

QUOTE(RobW @ Jun 30 2010, 07:53 AM) *

I think Copart won on this both trucks are now scrap. The winner is Lewisville PD they hit my son with $365 in tickets. headbang.gif They have the highest rates around. I gotta remember how to put photos from photobucket on here and ill post whats left of my truck.

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
popcorn[1].gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.