Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914 parts, anything you need, just ask, few 911 parts also
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
john914B.F.R.
my bf's boss has an 18 wheeler trailer full to the top of 914 parts that im in the process of sorting, cleaning and making sure they work. everything in the trailer is for sale. theres enough parts in there to build at least 15 cars minus the frame and new shocks.

everything in the trailer is used, different colors such as light tan or black interrior pieces, some brown, different color headlight covers and trunk hinges.

email me for parts and prices we have anything you would need

any payments can be sent via paypal randy@blackforestracing.com / check or money order written out to john forbes

please be serious about any requests for parts

thanks,
Davida
Mr.242
QUOTE(john914B.F.R. @ Jun 30 2010, 09:35 AM) *

my bf's boss has an 18 wheeler trailer full to the top of 914 parts that im in the process of sorting, cleaning and making sure they work. everything in the trailer is for sale. theres enough parts in there to build at least 15 cars minus the frame and new shocks.

everything in the trailer is used, different colors such as light tan or black interrior pieces, different color headlight covers and trunk hinges.

Do we have pictures......is Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny in there too?

WAIT......I have dibs on Jimmy Hoffa!

come on, it's too good to be true. confused24.gif

john914B.F.R.
i have a few pictures of things that people were looking for and some things that are posted on ebay. what kind of pictures are you looking for?
SUNAB914
PM SENT
narino
Do you have a 73'-74' 2.0 exhaust hanger?

"B" in the picture attached.

Thanks!

beer.gif

Click to view attachment
ChuckT
PM Sent
john914B.F.R.
QUOTE(narino @ Jun 30 2010, 10:08 AM) *

Do you have a 73'-74' 2.0 exhaust hanger?

"B" in the picture attached.

Thanks!

beer.gif

Click to view attachment

i know for sure i have the one you need..tomorrow morning when i go to the shop ill get one and clean it up good and send you a pic
tod914
If you have a perfect chrome rear bumper I'd be interested. Thanks. 72-73 model year with no bumper tits.
Rav914
Why no questions on the validity of the "john914B.F.R"? Joins today, zero posts, and is promising a truckload of everything you need.

Just saying.....
914werke
Someone hasn't read the RULES stirthepot.gif
Silverstreak
PM sent
Tom_T
QUOTE(john914B.F.R. @ Jun 30 2010, 09:35 AM) *

everything in the trailer is used, different colors such as light tan or black interrior pieces, different color headlight covers and trunk hinges.

Brad Roberts?
914runnow
Hmmmmmmmm..Now Monte Hall is on 914 World..
Okay I'll bite.....any and all injection parts for a 1975
1.8 EC motor..7 pin system naturalllllly!!
Whatcha got and
"Letz Make A 'Deal'..!
Picz and prices Please....
or "No Deal"...
as Howie's playerz would say.../motor electronics too..../
oh PS need motor # if possible too...
(unless loose)....
Thanx .From>Denver>Colorado
carr914
Are these John Forbes' Parts? Could explain the name BFR = Black Forest Racing.

T.C.
john914B.F.R.
QUOTE(carr914 @ Jun 30 2010, 11:29 PM) *

T.C.

yes john is john forbes and bfr is black forest racing even though they changed the name to black forest garage..if you know him then you know about the trailer he had in florida he finally got it here in denver nc and when it first got he you couldnt get inside it and he hired me and my bf (who used to work for him) to fix the shelves and organize everything in there
john914B.F.R.
QUOTE(tod914 @ Jun 30 2010, 06:02 PM) *

If you have a perfect chrome rear bumper I'd be interested. Thanks. 72-73 model year with no bumper tits.

john has 6 rear chrome bumpers but each one has at least something wrong with it..one has a litle dent one has a little rust spot some are really dented and some have a lot of rust on them
john914B.F.R.
Click to view attachment stack of targa tops next to a 1.7L engine with at least 10 engine lids behind the tops

Click to view attachment gas tanks and mufflers
Click to view attachment pile of doors in the back, some more mufflers and heater boxes, under the green fender are torsion tubes
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment entrance to the trailer

Click to view attachment
carr914
QUOTE(john914B.F.R. @ Jul 1 2010, 07:25 AM) *

QUOTE(carr914 @ Jun 30 2010, 11:29 PM) *

T.C.

yes john is john forbes and bfr is black forest racing even though they changed the name to black forest garage..if you know him then you know about the trailer he had in florida he finally got it here in denver nc and when it first got he you couldnt get inside it and he hired me and my bf (who used to work for him) to fix the shelves and organize everything in there

Yes, I know John Forbes & the trailer, even though I never went in it.

This a car I bought from John shortly before he moved to NC

Click to view attachment

john914B.F.R.
Click to view attachment

narino...this is one that we have we could sell it to you for $50 shipped if your still interested..if you need better pics just email me
naro914
All,
I can vouch for the trailer and all the parts. I've been in it many times and gotten a lot of parts to rebuild Huey and other 914's. I had been encouraging John to sort through it and start to sell stuff, and they finally got arond to doing it. It's actually pretty well organized now.

My understanding is that when John was in FL, when he built race 914's or scrapped old rusted ones, he kept all the salvagable parts and they've been following him ever since.

I think there is still a bunch more stuff that has not been sorted through in the other trailer... Seriously, they could have a 914 only swap meet and you could spend days finding that little clip, or hing that you can't find anywhere.

Not a lot of concours, big stuff, but lots of the hard to find little things (though I know there are a lot of body panels in there!)
john914B.F.R.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

interrior light for jasfsmith...$20 shipped if your still interested
jsaum
Looking for a passenger side exterior door handle.

Jsaum
john914B.F.R.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
scoobykvn
I am looking for an ignition key and tumbler for a 1970, also a trunk lock. If you have the whole key set that matches I would be interested.
john914B.F.R.
QUOTE(914runnow @ Jul 1 2010, 12:00 AM) *

Hmmmmmmmm..Now Monte Hall is on 914 World..
Okay I'll bite.....any and all injection parts for a 1975
1.8 EC motor..7 pin system naturalllllly!!
Whatcha got and
"Letz Make A 'Deal'..!
Picz and prices Please....
or "No Deal"...
as Howie's playerz would say.../motor electronics too..../
oh PS need motor # if possible too...
(unless loose)....
Thanx .From>Denver>Colorado

just so you know i havent forgot about you..its just beed a busy few days at the shop and john is pretty much the only one who can tell me what im looking for
john914B.F.R.
QUOTE(scoobykvn @ Jul 4 2010, 09:15 AM) *

I am looking for an ignition key and tumbler for a 1970, also a trunk lock. If you have the whole key set that matches I would be interested.

i do have a set that matches and has a key..its all on a car right now and will take a couple days for me to get it out of the car
john914B.F.R.
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

some pics of a donor vehicle that the frame is sagging so anything left on it is good to go...the back truck was already cut out and the front trunk is going to be used
Bills914-4
I'm looking for shifter ear mecanism for a Side Shifter transmission
( converting tail shift to side shift ) & maybe tail cone cover

Thanks Bill D.
john914B.F.R.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

exterrior driver side mirror for chuckT $75 shipped if your still interested
john914B.F.R.
icon_bump.gif
914runnow
QUOTE(john914B.F.R. @ Jun 30 2010, 08:35 AM) *

everything in the trailer is used, different colors such as light tan or black interrior pieces, some brown, different color headlight covers and trunk hinges.

any payments can be sent via paypal randy@blackforestracing.com / check or money order written out to john forbes

please be serious about any requests for parts

thanks,
Davida

Hi there..Progress on my 1.8 parts as requested??
Thanx Rx in Denver
john914B.F.R.
Hi there..Progress on my 1.8 parts as requested??
Thanx Rx in Denver
[/quote]

johns in the process of looking for it for me because i dont know much about what im looking for
mipstien
how about the porsche lettering on the engine lid?
john914B.F.R.
QUOTE(mipstien @ Jul 8 2010, 10:56 AM) *

how about the porsche lettering on the engine lid?

what color are you looking for because we have gold and silver
mipstien
umm silver, car is silver so i guess that makes more sense. althought i wanted to paint it pink... j/k
john914B.F.R.
QUOTE(mipstien @ Jul 8 2010, 11:25 AM) *

umm silver, car is silver so i guess that makes more sense. althought i wanted to paint it pink... j/k

lol that would be cute..im not much of a girly girl but i like some pink..ill go pop the leters off now..$40 shipped?
mipstien
How about the rubber for the top. Covers the Side windows and is attached to the targa.
john914B.F.R.
i dont think we have any good rubber seals...i could check the parts cars though
mipstien
there is other stuff i need i just can't think of it right this second so lemme get back to you on the letters and other things. ill pm you my email address
john914B.F.R.
QUOTE(mipstien @ Jul 8 2010, 01:45 PM) *

there is other stuff i need i just can't think of it right this second so lemme get back to you on the letters and other things. ill pm you my email address

ok sounds good
arkitect
Looking for a matching set of mirrors, black plastic or chrome?

Any speedometer cables or good rear lens?

Dave
john914B.F.R.
QUOTE(arkitect @ Jul 10 2010, 03:00 AM) *

Looking for a matching set of mirrors, black plastic or chrome?

Any speedometer cables or good rear lens?

Dave

ill have to check monday..the only thing im not sure about is a speedo cable or passenger mirror...just have to find those i know where the rear lenses are and driver side mirror
john914B.F.R.
icon_bump.gif
sfrenck
I'm looking for a good set of rocker panels - have any? Thanks - Scott
john914B.F.R.
QUOTE(sfrenck @ Jul 15 2010, 02:11 PM) *

I'm looking for a good set of rocker panels - have any? Thanks - Scott

ill have to check the trailer tomorrow morning when its cooler out side...i was digging through it last week and sold a pair of good ones a few days ago and i have a few short ones out but i think the short ones are for a 911...i think there might be more in the trailer just have to move a lot of stuff around
jea69
looking for 1st gear set in good/decent condition , have one?
john914B.F.R.
QUOTE(jea69 @ Jul 18 2010, 05:35 AM) *

john has a few and some rebuilt ones, i can see how much he wants for one on monday
john914B.F.R.

he has a rebuilt first gear with new dogteeth for $275 and an operating sleve thats used but perfect for $200 and he said he could get a new sleve for $420
jea69
QUOTE(john914B.F.R. @ Jul 19 2010, 03:02 PM) *

he has a rebuilt first gear with new dogteeth for $275 and an operating sleve thats used but perfect for $200 and he said he could get a new sleve for $420

sorry didnt see your reply, does the 1stgear come with syncband?
john914B.F.R.

sorry didnt see your reply, does the 1stgear come with syncband?
[/quote]

yes it does
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.