Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLVED
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
buhs914
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jul 1 2010, 10:04 AM) *

agree.gif

Solved what? Huh? confused24.gif

SOLVED but here's the issue--

Haha I was freaking out last night because the house I'm staying in for the summer (my mom's place) is getting reclaimed due to foreclosure and I had to get my teener back on the road before that happened, since it's my only vehicle right now. All it needs is a windshield and the stuff to install it, then I can get it insured, emissions tested, registered, and can get the new title written up.. I plan on using it as my DD until I can sell it and buy a beater or something that won't require as much attention (and money). The only problem is that I have a VERY limited budget and can't find a job. I started freaking out because I may not have a place to live in the next few weeks and no drivable car makes that even more difficult.

I managed to find a windshield and have figured out a way to come up with the money for the rest of the stuff I need to get my teener back on the road. I talked to a couple people and they'll help me out with the living situation until I go back to college. I'm still a little worried but I'm sure things will be fine.
lotus_65
i've seen lot's of parts on phoenix and tucson craigslist, have you checked that? in face i recall a pretty decent bone yard ad pretty recently---

gl tho
buhs914
QUOTE(lotus_65 @ Jun 30 2010, 08:42 PM) *

i've seen lot's of parts on phoenix and tucson craigslist, have you checked that? in face i recall a pretty decent bone yard ad pretty recently---

gl tho

Yeah I know where that boneyard is but it's too far of a hike for me.
TheCabinetmaker
WTF? If the thread no longer means anything, just delete it
BigDBass
Glad you got things straightened out!
buhs914
QUOTE(vsg914 @ Jul 1 2010, 05:34 AM) *

I can't figure out how to delete it lol. The how to thread in the FAQ section showed some moderation options drop down menu that i don't have..
SirAndy

agree.gif

buhs914
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jul 1 2010, 10:04 AM) *

agree.gif

Ok I put the info back up.
TheCabinetmaker
Well now that makes sense. Glad ya got it solved.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.