Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nigerian Scam - REVERSED
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Scott Carlberg
http://www.419eater.com/html/stev_ebe.htm

there's four pages, so it'll take some time, but OMG it is LOL!!!! laugh.gif clap56.gif
RoadGlue
OK, that was an incredible read! I wonder if it's really true. VERY FUNNY nevertheless. Thanks Scott!

IPB Image

smile.gif
MattR
that was so funny. beyond words.
weird_looking_cactus
Haha funny stuff I got a emial like about a month ago.
#1RAGE
lol3.gif That was funny. clap56.gif

Anyone else notice anything about 4-1-9? Did you accidentally type in 419 instead of 914 in a search engine or is it purely coincendence?
RoadGlue
QUOTE(#1RAGE @ Apr 7 2004, 07:14 PM)
lol3.gif That was funny. clap56.gif

Anyone else notice anything about 4-1-9? Did you accidentally type in 419 instead of 914 in a search engine or is it purely coincendence?

The Nigerian 419 scam has been around since the 70s or 80s, and the scam messages were delivered via post before email. Scott's always forwarding me jokes and photos, so I think it's just a coincidence. Right O Scott?
Bruce Allert
That was good reading clap56.gif

Man, those guys are desperate, eh? laugh.gif My brother in law did a similar thing but it didn't last that long. It did, however, come to the point of the scammer threatening him. He let him know to "COME ON DOWN" his arsenal was loaded, ready & waiting along with his pack of Dobermans! ....
never heard from him again beerchug.gif

.......b
Scott Carlberg
QUOTE(RoadGlue @ Apr 7 2004, 08:01 PM)
QUOTE(#1RAGE @ Apr 7 2004, 07:14 PM)
lol3.gif That was funny.  :clap:

Anyone else notice anything about 4-1-9?  Did you accidentally type in 419 instead of 914 in a search engine or is it purely coincendence?

The Nigerian 419 scam has been around since the 70s or 80s, and the scam messages were delivered via post before email. Scott's always forwarding me jokes and photos, so I think it's just a coincidence. Right O Scott?

Right-O Randall.

GREAT to see you on here pal smilie_pokal.gif clap56.gif aktion035.gif
RoadGlue
Thanks Scott! I'm climbing out of my hole for spring/summer. Good to see all the familiar faces in here. Poor RoadGlue though... just sitting there collecting dust!

How the heck are you doing?
3liter914-6
QUOTE(RoadGlue @ Apr 7 2004, 02:41 PM)
OK, that was an incredible read! I wonder if it's really true. VERY FUNNY nevertheless. Thanks Scott!

I can't help but think Douglas Adams would have approved.

IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.