Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Two '74 2.0L 914s
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
bigkensteele
These cars belong to a local mechanic who would like to sell them both, but will split up. I don't know much about them other than what I observed when I took the pics. They are both 74 2 liters. According to the wrench, they both run, but would need a little work to get them running well. The green car has a single carb, and the primered car (originally red) still has fuel injection.

The green car looks to be a nice driver, but I think that the red car has the better tub from my brief inspection. Green car has a very nice black 75/76 interior. The red car, not so much... However, the red car has nice Fuchs and newer tires, unless he has swapped them by now. He was talking about doing that. He also said that he had a lot of other parts that he would throw in, but I didn't see those, so I don't know what he has.

That is about all I can tell you other than the price - $4500 [s]$3800[s/] $3500 for both or you can negotiate to split them up.

Contact Jeremy McCabe @ 513.553.9500 or rjermccabe@yahoo.com

Cars are located near Cincinnati, OH www.mccabeauto.com

He also has some other cool cars for sale such as a Triumph GT6.
bigkensteele
more...
bigkensteele
Last...
bigkensteele
Bump - priced dropped.
bigkensteele
Bump - price dropped again. He really wants to get rid of these, so give him a call and see what you can negotiate.
lowflyin914
Why is it these deals always come around when I'm broke?
a914luvr
I'd really like to buy the Zambezi Green one. Anybody out here in SoCal wanna go in halves on the pair? Transportation out this was is the problem though, cost wise... sad.gif
SchantzMD
QUOTE(a914luvr @ Oct 13 2010, 10:13 PM) *

I'd really like to buy the Zambezi Green one. Anybody out here in SoCal wanna go in halves on the pair? Transportation out this was is the problem though, cost wise... sad.gif

I'm right down the street from you here in Riverside too. I might be interested in the white one if I can see some interior pics, and if the Fuchs are real and are still there.

If you find out what kind of $$$ were talking for the pair shipped feel free to email me.

Mike
schantzmd@aol.com
bigkensteele
QUOTE(SchantzMD @ Oct 13 2010, 10:53 PM) *

I'm right down the street from you here in Riverside too. I might be interested in the white one if I can see some interior pics, and if the Fuchs are real and are still there.

I am pretty certain that the Fuchs are real, although I have not pulled them to check the spokes. Tires are new. The interior on the primered car is shot, but it does seem complete. Even has a console - and a gas tank across the seats, which is why I couldn't get a good pic.

The longs and floorpan on green car will need work. I didn't pull the rockers, but I could see from the sills that it has rust in there. Definitely an East Coast car.
a914luvr
ok, thanks fot the report. Shipping is costly and I wasn't aware the floors would need repairs too. I'm out.
914xprs
QUOTE(a914luvr @ Oct 15 2010, 01:29 PM) *

ok, thanks fot the report. Shipping is costly and I wasn't aware the floors would need repairs too. I'm out.

sending offer on both..
914xprs

terry
QUOTE(bigkensteele @ Oct 15 2010, 12:53 PM) *

QUOTE(SchantzMD @ Oct 13 2010, 10:53 PM) *

I am pretty certain that the Fuchs are real, although I have not pulled them to check the spokes. Tires are new. The interior on the primered car is shot, but it does seem complete. Even has a console - and a gas tank across the seats, which is why I couldn't get a good pic.

The longs and floorpan on green car will need work. I didn't pull the rockers, but I could see from the sills that it has rust in there. Definitely an East Coast car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.