Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Cookie cutters or Fuchs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
john914B.F.R.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

set of 4 used original porsche cookie cutter wheels, clean, no curb rash. one of the wheels has paint peeling off. come with center caps. 15x6 5 lug pattern.

$375 shipping included any where in the U.S., local pickup is available in Denver, NC

email or pm with any questions

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

also have a pair of real fuchs that are 6x16 5 lug pattern one of the wheels has a small spot of curb rash thats fixable

$150 shipped any where in the U.S., local pickup also available
racerbvd
Are you open to any trades for the 6 wheels??
john914B.F.R.
what kind of trade?
racerbvd
Take a look at my blog, most of my stuff is listed there..

Thanks,
john914B.F.R.
john said he would like to just sell them and not trade for more parts
john914B.F.R.
fuchs SOLD!

now its just the cookie cutters left

REDUCED! $300 shipped anywhere in U.S.
Mr.242
I need TWO. Will split the cost with someone if they need TWO.

Anyone??????
john914B.F.R.
all 4 still available as is for $300 shipped or freshly repainted for $350
john914B.F.R.
all 4 still for sale...im willing to paint them any color any way you want them $300 shipped either as is or repainted or stripped whichever
carr914
I suggest that if you are going to Fuch anyone else like John & Lou did me in the last couple weeks that you find a new place to advertise. I used to respect John, but no more.

T.C.
john914B.F.R.
QUOTE(carr914 @ Aug 4 2010, 08:05 PM) *

I suggest that if you are going to Fuch anyone else like John & Lou did me in the last couple weeks that you find a new place to advertise. I used to respect John, but no more.

T.C.

i dont even know about that or what happened between you guys...all i do is sell parts that i personally have to go find and clean and ship just so me and my bf can afford to live since i dont have a job and he gets screwed by john only making $50 a day and if we sell anything we get jipped on that too
carr914
I understand your position John914BFR. My point is that is doesn't take long for word to get around about bad deals. It seems that if you get a good deal, most people keep it to themselves, but a bad deal makes it's rounds to everybody. John is not a good business person, Lou is supposed to be, but he's an ass. And there doesn't seem to be any communication between them. No wonder John's son is moving back to Florida.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.