Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just wanted to thank everyone!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
avidfanjpl
I have so many people to thank here for ALL the GREAT information and encouragement and a bit of ASS kicking in the last 3 months in getting so much work done on my own car. Yes, I am a confirmed teener dumbass, but NOTHING sounds so sweet as chirping around a turn leaving rice burners with a burning sensation!

You all know who you are, and every time I shift at 5000 I see all your avatars roll by in my mind!

THANK YOU! Dr. Evil, SirAndy, RootWerks, Rick918, ConeDodger, Detox, Bruce Stone, McMark, Jeff Bowlsby, Underthetire, TomT, Jake, Steve Gaglione, Mike, Brad, The Cap'n, Dr914, and everyone else BIG TIME, TOO MANY TO MENTION!!!!

Car goes to Cooper Boggs next week for a shitload of cleaning the undercarriage and wheel wells.

I feel better behind the wheel than I did in any of the other teeners I owned. Although my Bahia Red one still calls to me from somewhere in the Midwest, I think!

Thanks again, all!

John
avidfanjpl
914Sixer
This is what it is all about!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.