Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 7/3 OC/Irvine Cars and Coffee...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
wallys914
I finally got my car back up on the road today, still got some final tweaks, but it should make it. biggrin.gif I plan on being there tomorrow bright and early...

See you there...

http://irvine.carsandcoffee.info/
KaptKaos
I am hoping to go tomorrow AM. I won't have the 914 though. I will look for you.
jim_hoyland
Maybe......
914_teener
Man.....Germany in the World Cup ....in the morning...

maybe....
'73-914kid
ESPN radio you can listen to the game.. I'm torn between whether to go or not.. What time do you guys usually meet?
wallys914
For good exhibit parking need to be there by 6:45am, latest.
'73-914kid
Would we be able to get the 914's together?

Strike that.. soccer practice in the morning.. Maybe next time..
jim_hoyland
Six 914's showed today, Chris has pics of two other:

Chris's V8--just did a bunch of upgrades on suspension...
jim_hoyland
I believe this is Ed's 914- local Huntington Beach car. Nice black and red combo
jim_hoyland
Kent Moore's original six with original wheels now. This car is for sale as well...
jim_hoyland
Grant ( Moore) from Carlsbad brought this '70 914-4 which he found on Craig's List. Looks like new...
jim_hoyland
Orange six we saw but didn't meet owner. Added this cars VIN to database...
wallys914
Here is the other 914 that showed, met the owner did catch his name, but nice guy and nice original looking 914...V8

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
KaptKaos
I was there too. The white car (above) is a conversion. Either a V8 or V6. You could see the air cleaner, but that's about it.

Got there, saw Jim's bronze 914. Like the new 5 lugs! Went to get coffee, turn around and Jim's gone along with the black car above. Oh well, next time.
EdArango
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Jul 3 2010, 09:13 AM) *

I believe this is Ed's 914- local Huntington Beach car. Nice black and red combo

Yep...That's me! Thanks Jim for posting the pics of my 914!!!

Ed
beerchug.gif
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(EdArango @ Jul 6 2010, 08:39 PM) *

QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Jul 3 2010, 09:13 AM) *

Yep...That's me! Thanks Jim for posting the pics of my 914!!!

Ed
beerchug.gif

Your 914 is really looking good, have you listed it on the classified forum ? You and your son have really done a nice job in it. smile.gif

Pic is from G & R Swapmeet
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.