Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1973 1.7 Orignial
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
driver_37_kart
1973 Porsche 914. original paint (faded yellow) and original tan interior. cleans up, but needs some TLC (its a 40 year old car) and more attention than i can give right now. Tired 1.7. still fuel injected starts right up. side shift tranny and no grinds. fuel pump moved to the front so no vapor lock. new wheel bearings. new tires. I drive it 500 miles a week. just need something better to commute in. has little quarks wrong with it. (ie, door handle, speedo. small crack in windshield) fairly solid for a 914 though. no suspension rust, or trunk rust. only rust is in the right inner rocker.
pretty much all original (even original window sticker). So if you are looking for a virgin not hacked up 914 this is a great little project. 2500 firm. no trades or lowball offers. ill just keep it and restore it myself otherwise.
have extra parts, swaybars, gauges. for the right price and another engine for $500 more. (its 2056cc i was building up for it otherwise would like to keep it for another project)
give me a call (530) 368-9399
Ray
driver_37_kart
Sorry i know i posted this in the wrong area, im trying to delete it
Gint
Moved... Good luck with the sale.
jonferns
Any pics?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.