Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Helpin my girlfriend sell some camera stuff
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
buhs914
I'm helping my girlfriend sell some extra camera stuff she has. There's a couple lenses and flashes for a Nikon camera. If there's any of you photography people out there looking for some really well kept flashes and lenses shoot me a pm or go to THIS LINK and email my girlfriend if you want them. Thanks!

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
buhs914
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Cap'n Krusty
Those lenses don't fit the D5000, despite what the ad says. They fit a Coolpix of some variety. Good price on the SB 800, though. The Cap'n
buhs914
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Jul 2 2010, 06:17 PM) *

Those lenses don't fit the D5000, despite what the ad says. They fit a Coolpix of some variety. Good price on the SB 800, though. The Cap'n

this is buhs914 welder.gif gf ! smile.gif thank you!! i've dropped the prices quite a bit and these were given to me by my uncle and these came with a D5000 tongue.gif so i put two n two together! but, is there anything i should know about this whole selling of the camera pieces?! tongue.gif thank you btw!!
Gint
Moving to the non-914 classifieds.
buhs914
QUOTE(Gint @ Jul 2 2010, 08:29 PM) *

Moving to the non-914 classifieds.

i didnt think it was close enough to an ad to be in the classifieds but ok thanks! (Plus the garage gets more traffic haha wink.gif )
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.