Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: '71 914-4
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
l84ttym
Hate to do it but have to part with the 914.

It's a 1971 with 35,000+ original miles. That's correct 35,000 not 135,000. I've had it for about 6 years and haven't had to do too much to it. It had the 1975 inspection sticker on it when I bought it. I've put about 3K miles on it in 6 years. Not driven in snow or rain and mainly used occasionally in the summer to go to work, about 24 miles round trip.

The car was originally Orange but had an OK red paint job done to it prior to my purchase. I've put new brake lines, gas lines, master cylinder in it and have done some minor cosmetic stuff including the aluminum trim around the windshield, resealed the rear window and a new antenna. The tan/brown interior is original and very nice including the tethered passenger foot rest. Last summer I replaced the throttle position switch and recently a relay. I have a new after market roof liner and some other new parts that will go with it. It has the speaker grilles but only one speaker. AM radio is original, I believe, but I never hooked up.

I also bought a roller for parts and they can all go with the car. I pulled the engine and transmission, all the glass, targa top, steering wheel, rain tray, hood, trunk and engine lids, decent metal front valance and kept all the wheels that were good.

The transmisson shifts easily. One item that will need taken care of is the wheel well under the battery tray. I'd take care of it if I were keeping the car but since I'm selling it........ It's the typical rust under the battery deal but should be taken care of.

I've got about $9,000 in it but need to sell the car. Pics below don't do it justice and I didn't get a chance to wash and wax yet. Send a message or email for additional pics or questions. Any reasonable offers considered. I don't expect to get near what I have in it but have to sell the car, make an offer.

I'm located in Southwest PA about an hour east of Pittsburgh.Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
l84ttym
Make an offer, I need to sell this car!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.