Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Here is a video about a P-car collector
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
URY914
http://www.designingtexas.com/html/TourTime.shtml

Paul
Bruce Allert
That was GUD Paul, thanks beer.gif I liked how he really hit on the 914-6 being his first one. He knows what the Real Porsches are to have clap56.gif

..........b
StratPlayer
We need to get that gentleman signed up on this BBS..... We'll welcome you with open arms......
campbellcj
I shot a lame little video a couple years ago showing part of a famous local collection which shall remain nameless but it was truly classic to see a 914-6GT alongside a 917K and a 911R.

It goes to show that maybe in some cases money CAN buy taste wink.gif

BTW I have chatted with Jack a few times (I think he was/is a Rennlist lurker) about the aforementioned collection/collector. He seemed like a great guy, and clearly the upper echelon of p-car collecting is a small world, as Jack knows a boatload about the rare and esoteric cars that have survived and are now hoarded by the various museums and private fanatics.

I do recall that Jack mentioned being a big 914 fan. aktion035.gif
smg914
That was great Paul. Thanks for sharing that with us. You could tell that Jack has an affection for the 914, as do all of us.
Brad Roberts
He is a Ex Tennis player that I met several years back. All those cars are at his house in North Dallas off of 635 and the tollway. He has a son who is into cars also. He raced in the 24 hours of lemans.. basically renting a seat back in the day (80's)

B
Bleyseng
I miss the spyshot posts Chris.........
Brad Roberts
Yep. Chris actually spoke to this guy a few years back on the phone when he shot the pics of Sienfelds cars. Jack is/was on Rennlist. He is a 914 guy through and through (which is the why I ended up meeting him)

B
boxstr
Jack Griffin wannabe...
boxstr
Covered for the construction...
boxstr
Five others didn't make the photo shoot...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.