Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For sale or interesting trade '71 914 $2950
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Auto_Werks 3.6
I have decided to list my 914 “project” for sale. I have recently taken a job in Topeka, Kansas which has force me to leave this solid little project behind in Ohio with my folks. I bought this car because it has very limited amounts of rust on it. The longs seem solid, as well as the suspension attachment points. There is some surface rust in the hell hole, but it doesn’t seem rotten by any means. There is also a little rust starting under the front trunk seal, but it doesn’t seem to have caused any critical damage. The car is pleasant to look at when it’s clean, but would need a paint job if you want a show car. I would call the car a 10 footer. I had the car lawn driving last year, but the brakes are almost non existent and the engine was running BAD. It didn’t seem to make any bad noises, it just smoked excessively black, and didn’t make very much power. The transmission was shifting, but the shift bushings are SHOT. Interior is decent, but it has some dash cracks etc etc. I have some old documentation for the car including the original warrantee information carts. I am also including a set of 911 fuchs (16x 6&7), One pair has been refinished to driver appearance, the other pair will need some more work. Lastly included is an early 911 front suspension with 5 lug hubs (no brakes). You will have to figure out the rear 5 lug conversion yourself. I’m asking $2950 (approximately my break even point on the car and parts) or interesting trades for a car trailer or possibly a reliable motorcycle. My cell phone is the best way to reach me 740-334-3512. Car is located in Granville, Ohio 43023

Thanks,
Ryan Miles
Auto_Werks 3.6
more pics
Auto_Werks 3.6
pics
Auto_Werks 3.6
pics
Auto_Werks 3.6
pics
Auto_Werks 3.6
pics
Auto_Werks 3.6
pics
Auto_Werks 3.6
Now $1800 including 5 lug parts for the front.
Wheels are now out with me in kansas.
r_towle
are you selling the wheels seperately?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.