Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone near Philly want to have lunch Tuesday?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
VaccaRabite
I am driving to Bristol, between Philly and Trenton, on Tuesday morning.

Anyone want to meet me for lunch somewhere? Chris?

Zach
okieflyr
Zach,

Thanks for the lunch offer, but I,ll be working on the other side of the city in Jersey on Tuesday. headbang.gif Good luck on your paint pick up in the heat!
jsayre914
your a day behind

im leaving for philly tommorow afternoon and comming home late monday night. Business trip. We need more Bongs smoke.gif
VaccaRabite
Ha! I thought about asking if you wanted to road trip, Joe. But I figured you'd be on kid detail. I'd go tomorrow if I knew the shop was going to be open.

Zach
hot_shoe914
Hey Zach, how the hell am I supposed to send you ribs without your addy? confused24.gif
moparrob
Yo, howz about a Pat's steak or Jim's. I'll take one 'wit' and a cherry soda. And a Tastykake for dessert (Chocolate Junior).

Actually I haven't been in Philly for almost 25 years - but nothing out here in the People's Republic of Kalifornia like a good cheese steak. Have fun...
type11969
Shit Zach, saw this yesterday but in my hungover stupor it did not register that yesterday was Monday and today is Tuesday. Next time I suppose . . .
jsayre914
note:

never ever drive from baltimore to philly the day after 4th of July. OMG round trip was 6 hours of driving. it should have been about 4. dry.gif

good luck today, i am positive the roads are all empty now, flag.gif
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(type11969 @ Jul 6 2010, 08:38 AM) *

Shit Zach, saw this yesterday but in my hungover stupor it did not register that yesterday was Monday and today is Tuesday. Next time I suppose . . .

HA!
Next time.

It was hot as hell, but the guy that ran the shop was very cool and let us take a self guided tour.
IPB Image
Had about 60 jeeps at the shop, from rusted hulks to perfect restorations. And an entire warehouse full of parts.

It is an old jeep shop, but the guy also loved Audis and Austin Healeys.

We ended up not staying very long though - did not even get lunch until we were back in York. My son's daycare lost AC, so I wanted to get back there and pick him up before the building turned into an oven.

Zach
jonferns
QUOTE(jsayre914 @ Jul 6 2010, 10:17 AM) *

note:

never ever drive from baltimore to philly the day after 4th of July. OMG round trip was 6 hours of driving. it should have been about 4. dry.gif

good luck today, i am positive the roads are all empty now, flag.gif

NJ traffic sucks. Took me 4 hours to get home early monday morning, about 2 am, coming from a concert in Atlantic City back to north jersey. Normal is 1.5 hours. only got home at 5 am.

Zach, if you're ever further north in NJ let me know, we'll grab lunch.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.