Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Junkyard diving!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jcambo7
I plan on going to that junk yard on wednesday that I found that has 3 914's. Me and project 914 plan on going. Just wondring if anyone wants me to look for anything they need so I can get it for you and send it to you. biggrin.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(jcambo7 @ Jul 5 2010, 10:32 PM) *

I plan on going to that junk yard on wednesday that I found that has 3 914's. Me and project 914 plan on going. Just wondring if anyone wants me to look for anything they need so I can get it for you and send it to you. biggrin.gif

vertical sail panel trim and sway bars and 3 port fuel pumps.
silver74insocal
one running car please biggrin.gif
JRust
QUOTE(silver74insocal @ Jul 5 2010, 09:00 PM) *

lol-2.gif Well said brother sad.gif
jcambo7
QUOTE(silver74insocal @ Jul 5 2010, 11:00 PM) *

av-943.gif You're funny...
kerensky
James, what yard is it? EDIT: NM, I saw the other thread. wink.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(jcambo7 @ Jul 5 2010, 08:32 PM) *
Just wondring if anyone wants me to look for anything

Yes. biggrin.gif

Please look and see if the black '74 has the tabs for the LE front valance or any other LE indication, like yellow paint on the rockers etc.

idea.gif Andy
jcambo7
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jul 6 2010, 01:37 PM) *

QUOTE(jcambo7 @ Jul 5 2010, 08:32 PM) *
Just wondring if anyone wants me to look for anything

Yes. biggrin.gif

Please look and see if the black '74 has the tabs for the LE front valance or any other LE indication, like yellow paint on the rockers etc.

idea.gif Andy

Will do Andy!
jcambo7
Sorry Andy. No yellow paint and no tabs.
BRAVE_HELIOS
QUOTE(jcambo7 @ Jul 5 2010, 09:32 PM) *

If and when you go back, can you check and see if any of the cars have the front tunnel access cover/plate. You know the one that the pedal cluster cover mounts to. Also, see if the irregular washer(s) are present that mount the pedal cluster cover.

Thanks! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.