Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Heading to Olympia WA tommorow ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JRust
Hey guys I am heading North tommorow to pick up 2 914's I am buying. I'll also be heading up saturday to pick up the second. Unless someone has a trailer big enough to fit 2 914's on it confused24.gif . I probably won't be up until early evening. Alot depends on traffic & how soon I can get on the road after work. Open for dinner idea.gif although a late one
NORD

You are a sick boy! You just might need a support program to

help you stop trying to save every 914 that comes up for SALE.

The flared one looks like a fixer to add a six

Good luck with the deal. driving.gif
Daiberl
Nice buy, I read the ad on craigslist, unfortunatly my garage is more than full and we plan to move very soon. Are you planning on parting the cars?

- Juergen
JRust
QUOTE(Daiberl @ Jul 5 2010, 10:25 PM) *

Nice buy, I read the ad on craigslist, unfortunatly my garage is more than full and we plan to move very soon. Are you planning on parting the cars?

- Juergen

Possibly the 75. It is complete but has rust. So depends how bad it is. The 73 is solid. It had some hell hole rust but looks to have been fixed properly. No battery tray there anymore but looks to have had metal replaced below & done well. Of course that is only what I could see in the pics. Who knows what I will find in person dry.gif . Price was good enough to take the leap
jmmotorsports
Hey Jamie,

I have a 76 that would look great at your house.

Jerry
JRust
QUOTE(jmmotorsports @ Jul 6 2010, 06:11 AM) *

Hey Jamie,

Jerry

You are right on my way biggrin.gif . Not going to have room for another. Whats the scoop on it though?
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(JRust @ Jul 6 2010, 06:46 AM) *

QUOTE(jmmotorsports @ Jul 6 2010, 06:11 AM) *

Hey Jamie,

Jerry

You are right on my way biggrin.gif . Not going to have room for another. Whats the scoop on it though?

Jaime sounds 914 addicted.... beerchug.gif don't forget to post all VINs.
70_914
I live in Roy, and would be up for heading down just to look, offer support and help push the cars around.

Gives me a good chance to check out the car for parts I may need...

Kevin

beerchug.gif
markb
I'm beginning to hate you, Jamie. biggrin.gif

I really don't need a project car, but that's not the point. rolleyes.gif
JRust
I will know in the next little while what time I'll be up. Trying to get out of work alittle early. Not sure if I can swing that yet or not. I would say earliest will be 7ish. I'll post on here when I am leaving my house in Corvallis. Mapquest said around 3 1/2 hours. Depends on what traffic I hit in Portland on the way through. My cell is five4one five1zero 00eight6 -Jamie

Damn I just realized this will put me at 6 914's. Wife's gonna love that dry.gif . Guess I need to get on selling or giving some away chowtime.gif
montoya 73 2.0
Eventually I will need another body for that 2 Litre I will have rebuilt. Just reminding you of a possible sale just south of you?
JRust
Nothing going smoothly since I left home. Just hit woodburn mad.gif oh well lookin like 8 or 8:30
JRust
Okay I've got quite the drive tommorow. I pick up my girls at the Portland airport around 2. From there we drive up to Olympia to pick up my car. Then heading south to longview & over to Astoria to pick up my son. Then back home to Corvallis blink.gif That is going to be one long day. Hopefully it will be better than my last trip there shades.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(JRust @ Jul 9 2010, 11:14 PM) *

Okay I've got quite the drive tommorow. I pick up my girls at the Portland airport around 2. From there we drive up to Olympia to pick up my car. Then heading south to longview & over to Astoria to pick up my son. Then back home to Corvallis blink.gif That is going to be one long day. Hopefully it will be better than my last trip there shades.gif

Good Luck and safe travels!
JRust
Yeah we are just going to Crash in Astoria tonight. Then drive home in the morning. Makes the day much more managable. I am buying the guys trailer to haul it home with. Taking my flat tow setup & 2 spares just in case unsure.gif
biggy72
I like the drive through Raymond quite a bit better than heading through Longview to get to Astoria from Olympia. It's a little longer though (like 10 min). I may be biased though since I am originally from Raymond.
dinomium
ph the joy of the multi fixer 914 driveway... I miss it, but my wife does not! lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.