Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Tons of 914 Parts, email for needs $5-$5500
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
SchantzMD
Tons of 914 parts, name your part! 1970-76.

I want to thin out some stuff and I don't have the time to get to it, so I told my brother to have a blast with it. You'll be dealing with him solely and helping to fund the final year of his Master's degree.

Email Joe @ joeymoz@gmail.com for prices and availability.

Riverside CA

Domestic and International shipping available!

I also have some rebuilt 2056cc-2413cc turnkey engines almost ready, $4500-$5500 with no core needed.

beerchug.gif

Quick note guys, and thanks for the comments Bruce, Terry, and Joe!

Just so everyone knows I'm not really watching this site due to my workload, but I'm staying on top of my brother to make sure he answers everybody. Joe works a full time job so it may take him a day or two to answer your emails, but he's very honest and reliable. He doesn't have much of a 914 background so if something in an email is unclear he'll have to run it by me. Try to use his email joeymoz@gmail.com to assure that he gets your part lists. Also, if any of the prices he gives seem to be unreasonable, or if there's any problem with the parts feel free to contact us and I'll make it right.

Thanks again, Mike

P.S. The White LE pictured in the front is getting saved, That's my next 914 to resurrect from the grave. It's going back to 100% stock, which should make it a really nice collectors item.

IPB Image
timofly
Hello,

I need a passenger door for a 1974, rust free or nearly so. Need one with the reinforcing ribs on the inside. What do you have? If you can send photos, PM me and I'll give you email.

Thanks
DanT
Nice rear targa sail panel trim, both sides along with the special keeper at the bottom that holds it on.

also left and right tail light lenses that are very clear, clean and crack free

left and right door panels with no speaker holes

thanks
hot_shoe914
What is the vin# of the white '74?
JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Jul 6 2010, 07:46 PM) *

What is the vin# of the white '74?

Its on the Registry...VIN 15120. I hope it gets saved and not parted.
bdstone914
For those of you who are hesitant to deal with a newbie on the 914World you have no reason to be in this case. I have known Mike for years. Unlike most of us he has a real life and school and has little time for hanging out on the 914 boards. You will get what you pay for at a fair price.

Free bump.

Bruce
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jul 6 2010, 09:24 PM) *

For those of you who are hesitant to deal with a newbie on the 914World you have no reason to be in this case. I have known Mike for years. Unlike most of us he has a real life and school and has little time for hanging out on the 914 boards. You will get what you pay for at a fair price.

Free bump.

Bruce

I second what Bruce says about Mike/SchmadtzMD, I have been to his place, seens the engines he build, bought many times from him, asked him for advice ect.. Very Trustworthy,Fair and Honest.. This is one great guy all around.. Smart too , Engineering College and does real nice work with 914's when he gets a chance/..
koozy
email sent to Joe for the euro taillight lenses. I busted my right one tightening it too much. What a moroon...
914xprs
drunk.gif i know mike well and both him and his brother are great honest guys.
deal with him with no worries...hey mike where did you get the white one... nice.
any of those rubber s boots for the wiring harness in engine bay?
thanks terry beerchug.gif
forcefed
I need a windshield in good condition, ???
rick_cv
Do you have a stock front valance available. Price shipped to Portland, OR.

Thanks
michael_oberg
QUOTE(rick_cv @ Jul 7 2010, 11:48 AM) *

Do you have a stock front valance available. Price shipped to Portland, OR.

Thanks

I too need a stock front valance, shipped to 80301 if you happen to have 2! (I have a '76, in case that matters). I don't mind a rough one, I have metal and refurb abilities.

I also need:
* "914" floor mats in black, current ones are pretty ratty
* Single 914 fuch (my spare is a diff. wheel)
* Clear Side Marker Lenses
* Used / old 914 books / repair manuals, etc (have Chilton and 700 tech tips)

Michael
914xprs
hey joey,
this is mikes friend terry here in riverside and i need 4 bottom plastic air deflectors asap. if you have in good condition can i come get them.
thanks and u can call me at 951-283-2111 beerchug.gif
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

Do any of your 914's have consoles or parts of same. I can use anything you

may have for my charity builds. Let me know ,please . Dave
entomologist2004
If you are cutting, I need a rust free firewall, between the Passenger compartment and the engine including the seal shelf. Let me know..Walt
SchantzMD
QUOTE(SchantzMD @ Jul 6 2010, 01:20 AM) *

Tons of 914 parts, name your part! 1970-76.

I want to thin out some stuff and I don't have the time to get to it, so I told my brother to have a blast with it. You'll be dealing with him solely and helping to fund the final year of his Master's degree.

Email Joe @ joeymoz@gmail.com for prices and availability.

Riverside CA

Domestic and International shipping available!

beerchug.gif

IPB Image

Quick note guys, and thanks for the comments Bruce, Terry, and Joe!

Just so everyone knows I'm not really watching this site due to my workload, but I'm staying on top of my brother to make sure he answers everybody. Joe works a full time job so it may take him a day or two to answer your emails, but he's very honest and reliable. He doesn't have much of a 914 background so if something in an email is unclear he'll have to run it by me. Try to use his email joeymoz@gmail.com to assure that he gets your part lists. Also, if any of the prices he gives seem to be unreasonable, or if there's any problem with the parts feel free to contact us and I'll make it right.

Thanks again, Mike

P.S. The White LE pictured in the front is getting saved, That's my next 914 to resurrect from the grave. It's going back to 100% stock, which should make it a really nice collectors item.

SchantzMD
QUOTE(timofly @ Jul 6 2010, 04:46 PM) *

Hello,

I need a passenger door for a 1974, rust free or nearly so. Need one with the reinforcing ribs on the inside. What do you have? If you can send photos, PM me and I'll give you email.

Thanks

Tim,

We have a door. $75 plus S/H. E-mail me at joeymoz@gmail.com and I'll get some pics sent to you.

Best - Joe
aircraftdesign
QUOTE(SchantzMD @ Jul 10 2010, 04:26 PM) *

QUOTE(timofly @ Jul 6 2010, 04:46 PM) *

Hello,

Thanks

Tim,

We have a door. $75 plus S/H. E-mail me at joeymoz@gmail.com and I'll get some pics sent to you.

Best - Joe

Do you have a '71' LH heater valve?

shipping to 92646

thanks,

John -

jgmhb@msn.com
SchantzMD
icon_bump.gif
jeeperjohn56
Hey Jim, I was wandering if you have a early front bumper with no tities and has fog light holes in a decent shape, s/h to 94531 Ca. Thanks John
SchantzMD
icon_bump.gif
SchantzMD
icon_bump.gif
moparrob
Joe,

The P.O. of my 74 914 installed a center console and removed the stock 914 fuel gauge combo from the dash and installed a 911 oil pressure/temp gauge in its place. The problem is: the VDO gauge he bought does not work with the stock sending unit. headbang.gif

Thus, I am inquiring if you might have a stock 74 fuel gauge in excellent condition for sale - or trade for my 911 oil gauge.

Thanks for your time.

Rob
SchantzMD
icon_bump.gif
bandjoey
How 'bout a complete carpet set in black or charcoal in ok daily driving shape - no worn spots or rips preferred?
SchantzMD

icon_bump.gif
SchantzMD
icon_bump.gif
NC_Colfax
email sent....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.