Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche Parade
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
qa1142
So today is the AutoX wish Lynne driving-girl.gif and I driving.gif luck

P02 class smilie_pokal.gif
anyone in Northern Ill..... Carrara GT entered to run, no idea what class, could be today or tomorrow morning. My guess is 11 AM tomorrow with modified

Let you know how we do later
URY914
Go get 'em! Remember smooth is fast.
EdwardBlume
Drive it like you stole it! driving.gif driving-girl.gif
PinetreePorsche
QUOTE(qa1142 @ Jul 6 2010, 05:37 AM) *

So today is the AutoX wish Lynne driving-girl.gif and I driving.gif luck

P02 class smilie_pokal.gif
anyone in Northern Ill..... Carrara GT entered to run, no idea what class, could be today or tomorrow morning. My guess is 11 AM tomorrow with modified

Let you know how we do later

Haven't seen how the A-X event came out. Did a 914 win again, or was the 13-year string of wins broken?
SirAndy
QUOTE(PinetreePorsche @ Jul 21 2010, 03:44 PM) *
Haven't seen how the A-X event came out. Did a 914 win again, or was the 13-year string of wins broken?

http://parade2010.pca.org/autocross_results_full.html

TTOD:
E Leeds Gulick, 72 914-6, 51.462

smilie_pokal.gif Andy
SirAndy
2nd:

Randolph H. Petschauer, 04 GT3, 52.670
ConeDodger
Seems like 610HP must have been way too much for an autocross course. I bet he had a very good time though... biggrin.gif
qa1142
Well, in P02 I did 64.3 for 3rd out of 3 WTF.gif
but had a great time driving.gif

Lynne took first driving-girl.gif out of 1 and got a trophy rolleyes.gif lol-2.gif

If I do another Parade, I will run sticker tires aktion035.gif got burned by street tires vs what the others ran for sure. headbang.gif

And I beat many cars I should never have (they sucked)
jcambo7
smilie_pokal.gif
PeeGreen 914
Leeds 914 SHOULD win every time.
6freak
PNW driver Bud Boyher(prolly spelled wrong) won his class by 10 seconds blink.gif so i hear .....944.....PNW drivers are fast and thats all there is to it
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.