Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wake up call / reality check
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
Jeroen
Hey guys,

Been pretty quite on the event-front
Just curious where we are standing and/or what needs to be done

Jeff, how many registrations do we have right now?

I haven't been too active lately either, so I'm not pointing fingers or kicking butts...
Just trying to stirr up the pot here biggrin.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
JeffBowlsby
Glad you're thinking about it Jeroen.

I am updating the 'Remaining Tasks' list over the next few days when it will be posted on the appropriate thread.

From you...can you finalize the Rallye Sheild design and lets get them ordered. Please brief me on where we are at with that and what else needs to be done. Can you have them shipped here to me directly so we can get the car numbers on them before the Breakfast on June 4?
rick 918-S
Between working on the car, kicking kids asses (my oldest AND his two friends that are supposed to fly out to the event!) for there fallen grades, and my job I've got a full dance card.

I spoke with pickerell about doing a lazer cut templet for the blasting mask for the acrylic. Sent him a file. he was looking into it.

I also have two sign shops looking at this for me as well. I'm supposed to have a sample of the trophy by friday (tomorrow) We'll see.

I'm on it and I will come through.
Jeroen
Jeff,
How many shields should I order?
Are there any sponsors known yet (that should have their names printed on the shields)
Anything else that needs to be changed on the design?

Rich,
I was hoping Patrick could laser-engrave the Lexan/perspex plates instead of laser-cutting a template

cheers,

Jeroen
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Jeroen @ Apr 8 2004, 04:41 PM)
Jeff,
How many shields should I order?
Are there any sponsors known yet (that should have their names printed on the shields)
Anything else that needs to be changed on the design?

Rich,
I was hoping Patrick could laser-engrave the Lexan/perspex plates instead of laser-cutting a template

cheers,

Jeroen

I asked him about that. I understood what you had in mind. He said he could try it in metal...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.