Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FINALLY GETTING TO DRIVE MY "BABY"
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bajiared
smilie_pokal.gif YEAH MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've had my 914 for 2 years and i finally get to drive it on a regular basis and oh what a feeling...........

I have to thank Brian and Curt for hooking me up with knowledge and putting her back on the road...

Love ya both........... beer.gif

To tell you a little bit about it..On Rails found me dead on the side of the freeway and left me a note it i needed help to call....and oh boy did i need help....LOL....he couldn't help with the mental state tho.....LOL....

We put it in their shop and ended up completly rebuilding the engine as well as them teaching me how to get rid of the ugly oxidization.....

so i went to work on her and OH MY GOD what a wonderful feeling it was when we got her started and then when i finally drove her home for the first time.....I probablly don't need to tell anyone how that feels..... laugh.gif

I will keep yall updated but now im going to go do what i've wanted to do for the last 2 years and DRIVE........

Again i want to say without them i would still be down without my "baby".....
GaroldShaffer
That's great! clap56.gif boldblue.gif driving.gif

- Garold
JWest
Well done, Kevin! smilie_pokal.gif

Let's see some pics!
tat2dphreak
beer.gif smilie_pokal.gif great man!! congrats!
bajiared
here's some pics of my "Baby"
bajiared
another
bajiared
oops, wrong one
jonwatts
I see you collect go-karts smile.gif

That's one nice looking 914 you got there. Thanks for not making us dig out the thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif smiley
boxstr
Excellent looking 914, love those Fuchs.
CCLINFUCHSENVY
tat2dphreak
NICE, I love red 914s! wub.gif very nice car

but I also love signal orange, aubergine, black, yellow, most shades of blue, some shades of green ... wink.gif

cool_shades.gif
dinomium
Way to go Kevin!! I am jelous.
If you need those fog lite grills, PM me cuz the rest of the car looks great!
dtd
nebreitling
congrats, looks great.

take a turn too fast for me.
bajiared
mueba.gif Did that the first day i got her back....and everyday since...and forever.... driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.