Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: From STF RE: Jake
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
machina
This was just posted on the STF. Has to be one of the toughest things in life to deal with, Jake and his dad are very close.

dr

Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 9:28 am Post subject: Prayers for Jake PLEASE!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jake is at the hospital as I speak with his Dad.
He was on his way with him to go to a Doctor in Atlanta and after a pit stop at the local Doc to pick some papers up, Dad started having chest pains! So the EMT came and off they went to the hospital.

So everyone have him and his Dad in your Prayers, as this is a very tough time for him. He hadn't seen him like this since 92.

So, any emails that you send to us and they don't get a reponse, you know why.

Thanks everyone!
seanery
This sucks! I hope he's ok, Jake.
tat2dphreak
man, that's terrible news.... sorry to hear that!

my thoughts are with him
dinomium
agree.gif
Brett W
Our thoughts and prayers are with him now.
rick 918-S
best thoughts and wishes Jake
Hi_Fi_Guy
Best wishes... I've been through this sort of my thing with my father a few times and it is nver easy. Hang in there.
Bruce Allert
Your Dad & you are in my prayers Jake. The strength from the club is coming to you guys. chatsmiley.gif chatsmiley.gif chatsmiley.gif chatsmiley.gif chatsmiley.gif chatsmiley.gif chatsmiley.gif

........b
Jeroen
Can't really add to what's been said above...
Hang in there Jake

cheers,

Jeroen
watsonrx13
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your Dad, Jake.
eresener
Jake,
I went though this with my Dad a few years ago...I know how you are feeling...take care...

My Best to you and your Dad,
Ed
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.