Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Exploded diagrams, 914-6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
maxwelj
Hi all,
I've been "lurking" for some time, but glad to join the community. My 914-6 was disassembled by the shop putting in a new floor pan, (so I didn't see how things went) and I'm trying to get it put back together myself. Is there a source of exploded parts diagrams for suspension, etc. that show where things go? My current source is an old Clymer manual, which isn't much help in some cases.

Also, is there a way to clean/check the brake porportioning valve?

Thanks,
Jack
Mueller
Welcome !!!!

here you go...I have one and I am happy with it:

914/914-6 Exploded-View Part Diagrams

914 Porsche Exploded-View Part Diagram Sets:

Exploded-View Part Diagram sets for 914 and 914-6 Porsches, 1970-1974, 134 pages of line drawings from original factory parts books showing every part in a 914/914-6 down to the last nut, bolt, and screw. Exploded-Views are used for parts identification, and to see how parts go together. Great visual aide for restoration and assembly. 9 Sections: Engine, Fuel System, Gearbox, Front End, Rear Axle, Brakes, Pedals/gearshift, Chassis, and Electrical System. Presented in a 3-ring binder with covers. No Risk.......Satisfaction guaranteed or money back! Personal checks welcome- $19 + $3 postage.

Charlie White
8639 E. Via de los Libros
Scottsdale, Arizona 85258
Phone: 480-367-8097
Email: derwhite@aol.com
GWN7
Welcome

or get a copy of the Haynes book. It shows most of the suspension, but not in big detail.

beer.gif
Dave_Darling
Or find a copy of something called the "PET". It's what the dealer's parts people use to look up part numbers--pretty much an electronic version of the old parts books which Charlie White's diagrams are Xeroxed from. A few years back, someone found a way to hack the PET so it would run on a regular PC.

I'd bet that you could find somewhere to download it, or at least the 914 section of it... I wouldn't be all that surprised if someone sent you a PM (Personal Message) about it, even...

--DD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.