Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Identity change
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Krieger
So I want to change from Krieger914 to just Krieger. Is this possible. I tried to monkey around in my controls and no luck. biggrin.gif
Mike Bellis
I think you need to put in an IT request with the Web Master Sir Andy. It takes 7 weeks, has to be approved by several commities and finaly get a stamp of aproval from the Senior Vice President of 914 World. And it will cost you 3 easy payments of $19.95
Tom
Darn,
I had to pay more, did I get sheeplove.gif ?
Tom
jonferns
laugh.gif

Just PM one of the admins and ask for the change. I did the same and the change occurred quickly, just remember your new name for the next time you log in!
bandjoey
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Jul 7 2010, 08:29 PM) *

I think you need to put in an IT request with the Web Master Sir Andy. It takes 7 weeks, has to be approved by several commities and finaly get a stamp of aproval from the Senior Vice President of 914 World. And it will cost you 3 easy payments of $19.95

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE! Act now (operators standing by) and we'll double the order and you'll be KreigerKreiger. Just pay separate shipping and handling. w00t.gif
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Jul 7 2010, 07:48 PM) *

QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Jul 7 2010, 08:29 PM) *

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE! Act now (operators standing by) and we'll double the order and you'll be KreigerKreiger. Just pay separate shipping and handling. w00t.gif

av-943.gif lol-2.gif happy11.gif
Gint
Done. Your password is the same. Only your user has been changed from Krieger914 to Krieger. You should have gotten an email notification as well.
EdwardBlume
How about P Diddy Kreiger instead?
Krieger
WOW! I can actually feel the transformation taking place. Somehow its marvelous...the colors are really kinda pretty.....things sound a little slow and now I'm feeling a little dizzy hey wait I can see Vince the Sham-Wow guy lol-2.gif
Thanks Gint, that was a fun ride and I was only wonderin how. I wish it was this easy painting my car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.