Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: God Almighty in Rust Heaven
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bandjoey
http://www.ddk-online.com/phpBB2/viewtopic...asc&start=0

av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif

DDK is a good site to bookmark.
balljoint
Holy Crap laugh.gif Time to book a flight to Califronia.
SirAndy
Holy mother of all hell holes!!!! unsure.gif

IPB Image
jcambo7
popcorn[1].gif That guy is insane and addicted! That will be a huge project! It will be awesome to see all the work though and see if he goes all the way through with it.
mepstein
Once he cuts out all the rust all that's left are 4 tires and jackstands.
Mike Bellis
That guy is crazy! But there are no extra shells in England. He will have to restore it unless he wants to pay big bucks for a nice one. It may be cheaper for him to buy a roller here in California and ship it.
Silverstreak
What a sad story attached to the car. sad.gif It's like a dog left out in the rain and forgotten forever.
Root_Werks
You know I just watched this episode of Mythbusters about Duct tape......
veltror
Besides mine is as bad,....
Tom_T
Well I like it! aktion035.gif

... makes mine look excellent! biggrin.gif
Mr Pharmacist
The owner knows what he doing though - just look at his signature! A fine collection of 914's....

However I suspect he might have realised that this one is just too far gone...
veltror

QUOTE(mepstein @ Jul 9 2010, 01:32 AM) *

Once he cuts out all the rust all that's left are 4 tires and jackstands.

Err, you mean 4 tyres and axle stands... poke.gif

Besides most of you guys did not think I was going to fix mine.... rolleyes.gif
EdwardBlume
What? $500 bucks and a little elbow grease and she'll be ready to go... lol-2.gif
Ericv1
At least there's not much to cut out. More like $5,000 and some elbow grease.
jjbunn
The guy needs therapy.

I like the way some wag asks if it has a current MOT av-943.gif
bandjoey
I think the guys been saving for this car for a while. He already had 1/2 of the sheet metal in the garage. smash.gif
corsepervita
If he decides to go through with it and it really does end up finished 100% that will be such a feat and very very cool. Always neat to see dedication resurrect something you would never think someone would do.
MDG
"The car has now dryed out, and I have started removing parts and sweeping up the bits which have fallen off."

laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.