Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It was nice to get out and actually drive today....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
quadracerx
Today was the first day I was actually able to get out and drive my "red car" with the top off...(95 degree heat in Seattle...) Now, I realize why we spend so much time working on these "things" ....But today was a truely a religious experience....LOL

No the "red car" doesnt run perfect...and it STILL has electrical issues...BUT...it makes me believe I CAN DO THIS..this car hasnt been driven in ten years or more....and although its a slow process...Im getting there...

I have met so many cool people....and recieved so much help along the way that I wanted to say thanks to everyone....This forum is the best....

And yes I know Im not the best letter writer....and spelling is a problem for me...

Steve

avidfanjpl
Good for you, Steve!

Driving one is so important with the top off. Too cold in OC unless it is at noon.

Maybe next week for me?

It is hard to believe that it was that hot in Seattle, EVER!

Do you have a picture to post? I had a Bahia Red in the 80's and I miss it.

My Orangina is being cleaned, so I am sitting around missing her.

Picture please!

Good luck with the electrical. Scary stuff!

John
avidfanjpl
Spoke
It is nice to be able to drive these cars. Mine's been off the road now for 2 years for a quick engine change but all hope is not lost since it is sitting on all 4 wheels with no jackstands.

Your electrical issues can be solved. Pick the worst one, start a thread and we'll help you resolve it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.