Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Engine lid with third brake light. $75
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
This is a very nice early engine lid with a third brake light installed. the grill section is very straight. The hinges are notched for quick removal. $75 plus shipping. Rain tray not included and listed in another post.
Bruce
jcb29
Rats!!!! 3rd brake light looks nice. Found a used Corvette brake light and it came in red. Almost the right color but not quite so I've got to paint it. If yours was L31M Scarlet Red I would snap it up. I'm putting one of those 3rd brake lights on my lid also.
jeeperjohn56
Bruce, would you sell just the third brake light only? Also would like one of your rear truck latches that was re-plated with spring and a new brushing in it. Let me know about both. John
bdstone914
John,

Let me see how the brake light is attached. If there are drilled holes and I sell off the light it will make the lid undesirable to sell without the light. I am out of stock on the upper rear trunk latches. It will be a couple of weeks until I have more. I have to gather up another bunch of parts to be stripped and plated.

Bruce

QUOTE(jeeperjohn56 @ Jul 23 2010, 02:55 AM) *

Bruce, would you sell just the third brake light only? Also would like one of your rear truck latches that was re-plated with spring and a new brushing in it. Let me know about both. John

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.