Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any Machinist out of work?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
That link requires you to be logged in. How about a screen shot or a copy paste to help us out... tongue.gif
underthetire
Umm. i'm not logged in and can see it. You must be on the gobmt watch list ar15.gif

Anyone can go to LLNL.gov and look under trades/crafts.
McMark
Oh now it works... dry.gif

bs.gif
underthetire
Well, it is the Govnmt, so it only works 50 percent of the time piratenanner.gif
mipstien
it won't work the first time cause it needs a cookie to view the site so the cookie saves the information that you can't see (why i don't know)
then the second time you go there its saved and works. if you don't see it the first click just refresh (or close and reopen) and it will work.
lol@gov site
J P Stein
The Obamanation couldn't work there. av-943.gif
realred914
QUOTE(J P Stein @ Jul 11 2010, 06:39 AM) *

The Obamanation couldn't work there. av-943.gif

he dont work, he community organizes. look what he has done to NASA, no manned space program, (we will rent ride with the russians) and now per NASA chief Bolden, obama has ordered the primary mission of NASA to be outreaching to muslim nations. thats organizing for you.
Katmanken
JP,

You just made me spew tea across my keyboard with that one..... av-943.gif

Lots of unemployed machinists in Ohio.

Some of them can even machine plutonium.

J P Stein
QUOTE(kwales @ Jul 11 2010, 08:30 AM) *

JP,

You just made me spew tea across my keyboard with that one..... av-943.gif

Personally, I prefer coffee from my nose.....but whatever wakes you up. biggrin.gif
charliew
I'm not aware obamanation works, I think all they do is talk and make promises. Course that may be what their work consist of.
brp986s
Danger Will Robinson! Danger!

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.