Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Clear coat!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jeffdon
Shot the last of my base coat and three coats of clear today. Will flat it out tommorrow afternoon. Figure I will probably do a couple more clear coats after that.

how's she look?

Click to view attachment
tod914
Looking real nice.
ConeDodger
Diamond Silver Metallic? Is this a garage job or do you work in a paint shop?
jeffdon
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jul 10 2010, 04:40 PM) *

Total garage job by me. got some places i am not totally happy with, but for the most part, its a good 5 foot paint job so far. Its the orange peel express now, but I kinda planned on having to do a lot of sanding on the clear.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(jeffdon @ Jul 10 2010, 06:19 PM) *

Total garage job by me. got some places i am not totally happy with, but for the most part, its a good 5 foot paint job so far. Its the orange peel express now, but I kinda planned on having to do a lot of sanding on the clear.

Good job... We have a member up here who needs paint after damage to his car from an auto theft... Come on up and squirt! BBQ is on Michael biggrin.gif
jeffdon
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jul 10 2010, 07:30 PM) *

QUOTE(jeffdon @ Jul 10 2010, 06:19 PM) *

Good job... We have a member up here who needs paint after damage to his car from an auto theft... Come on up and squirt! BBQ is on Michael biggrin.gif

Oh holy crap, i have been telling myself that this is the LAST car i am painting. But then, its the first car i have painted in over 20 yrs, so what the heck, i might be up for it. At least i can share my experiences.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.