Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB porsche 914 rollers and projects
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
914xprs
Hello,
i am looking for any 914, in any condition. also, if your 914 has been sitting for a year or so,,, rotting in the weather and getting destroyed...sell it to me so i can save it or distribute the parts to people who need them... i want shells, rollers, engines, transmisions early and late, and complete cars running or not.
please understand that i can not buy your showcar or your very nice daily driver.
i will quote you a fair price based on stated condition... and if we agree on price, ill bring my trailer and buy the car.
no title, no problem either. i always run vin thru ca highway patrol and as long as the car is not stolen...its a deal...
let me know what you got.
its a rough world right now for alot of the 914 comunity and the sad stories and reasons that has forced our brothers to sell there cars is disheartning.
i can not buy great cars nor do i want to proffit off your loss... just try to hold on for the right price.. ur car will sell even in todays market for a way better price then i can give.
the 914 in itself has made me friends with people all across the world, has led me to events, has fed my family and paid the bills.
so let me know what you got and have a great day
KMA.gif beer3.gif
Beach914
QUOTE(914xprs @ Jul 11 2010, 12:28 PM) *

Hello,
i am looking for any 914, in any condition. also, if your 914 has been sitting for a year or so,,, rotting in the weather and getting destroyed...sell it to me so i can save it or distribute the parts to people who need them... i want shells, rollers, engines, transmisions early and late, and complete cars running or not.
please understand that i can not buy your showcar or your very nice daily driver.
i will quote you a fair price based on stated condition... and if we agree on price, ill bring my trailer and buy the car.
no title, no problem either. i always run vin thru ca highway patrol and as long as the car is not stolen...its a deal...
its a rough world right now for alot of the 914 comunity and the sad stories and reasons that has forced our brothers to sell there cars is disheartning.
i can not buy great cars nor do i want to proffit off your loss... just try to hold on for the right price.. ur car will sell even in todays market for a way better price then i can give.
the 914 in itself has made me friends with people all across the world, has led me to events, has fed my family and paid the bills.
KMA.gif beer3.gif

PM
boxstr
Come on up to Camp 914 and I will sell you eight rollers for $350. Each! some with motor and trans some not.
Located in Oregon City Oregon . Call me at 503-799-5794 if you are serious.
Craig C Laughlin
QUOTE(Beach914 @ Jul 11 2010, 01:01 PM) *

Hello,
KMA.gif beer3.gif

PM

daylight
howdy l have 74 it's mosty there no engine it was hit on drivers side front wheel.
it's in tucson az in the dry heat ha
70_914
I have a 1970 roller. No engine, no transmission, no interior. Got a bill of sale from the junkyard. I was going to take it to the junkyard, but if you want to pick it up you can have it for cheap. Blowers, wiper motor etc removed. You will need to bring wheels. $75 and it is yours...

Kevin

I am in Roy, WA.
914xprs
beerchug.gif beer3.gif drunk.gif KMA.gif doesnt mix with driving.gif driving-girl.gif sawzall-smiley.gif ar15.gif welder.gif and makes me do this sheeplove.gif grouphug.gif hissyfit.gif cheer.gif bootyshake.gif w00t.gif pray.gif slap.gif then i do this sheeplove.gif again then smoke.gif . its a sick world folks... back to the brass tax.
still looking for 914 projects, rust buckets, rollers, non rollers stuck in a ditch...i will buy it.
thank you to those who have responded and we have a deal. please keep in mind that i can not buy your great daily driver or better. i would not insult you nor your baby. if your selling yours because of hardship... sell it high and wait for the buyer... they are still out there. try overseas sales as there is money in germany, france, all over. i have sold many 914's to a few friends of mine in germany for a decent price. if you got something good and absolutley need to sell, i might be able to help you, but would want nothing out of the deal.
i had to sell my 71 914(me and my sons(5yrs)speacial car due to loss of work and it sucks.)
now i buy them to fix, fix and sell or give a good funeral, and distribute partsto the next of kin...
so, thank you in advance for your time and oportunity to purchase your car.
terry
porsche914partsandcars@hotmail.com
or iefixitburke@yahoo.com
or @ 951-283-2111

"i abuse the emotioncons daily, chicks dig it....."
914xprs
icon_bump.gif
QUOTE(914xprs @ Jul 14 2010, 03:52 PM) *

beerchug.gif beer3.gif drunk.gif KMA.gif doesnt mix with driving.gif driving-girl.gif sawzall-smiley.gif ar15.gif welder.gif and makes me do this sheeplove.gif grouphug.gif hissyfit.gif cheer.gif bootyshake.gif w00t.gif pray.gif slap.gif then i do this sheeplove.gif again then smoke.gif . its a sick world folks... back to the brass tax.
still looking for 914 projects, rust buckets, rollers, non rollers stuck in a ditch...i will buy it.
thank you to those who have responded and we have a deal. please keep in mind that i can not buy your great daily driver or better. i would not insult you nor your baby. if your selling yours because of hardship... sell it high and wait for the buyer... they are still out there. try overseas sales as there is money in germany, france, all over. i have sold many 914's to a few friends of mine in germany for a decent price. if you got something good and absolutley need to sell, i might be able to help you, but would want nothing out of the deal.
i had to sell my 71 914(me and my sons(5yrs)speacial car due to loss of work and it sucks.)
now i buy them to fix, fix and sell or give a good funeral, and distribute partsto the next of kin...
terry
or @ 951-283-2111

914xprs
drunk.gif KMA.gif still looking. thanks to all. i am picking up 2 this week and looking for more.
QUOTE(914xprs @ Jul 16 2010, 08:55 PM) *

icon_bump.gif
QUOTE(914xprs @ Jul 14 2010, 03:52 PM) *

terry
or @ 951-283-2111

914xprs
drunk.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif drunk.gif
914xprs
icon_bump.gif still looking for ur 914 in any condition.
markb
Don't forget to put the VIN's in the database so we know what happened to them (especially if cut up or crushed). smile.gif
914xprs
KMA.gif drunk.gif thanks to all that have sold me their cars. picked up 4 more cars this last week...and want three more....looking for complete running or not...914's of any year. 2.0's prefered and early 1.7's..
thank you
951-283-2111
914xprs
icon_bump.gif
QUOTE(914xprs @ Jul 28 2010, 03:54 AM) *

KMA.gif drunk.gif thanks to all that have sold me their cars. picked up 4 more cars this last week...and want three more....looking for complete running or not...914's of any year. 2.0's prefered and early 1.7's..
thank you
951-283-2111

70_914
Still got the 1970 in my yard...
fatboy 65
i emailed the pic's you ask for and i called like you ask me to but no
response on any of them , can you tell me did i send them to right place and called the correct number,
thank's kelly;
914xprs
Sorry but i will double check for pics in my email. as for my cell phone, i am having trouble with my phone and like an idiot, did not get insurance on a $699.00 phone.
email is the best way to reach me or my hm # is 951-7894-3838
thanks
SirAndy
sell it to me so i can save it or distribute the parts to people who need them...

If you're in the business of parting out 914s, can i ask you a small favor?

I would be great if you could enter all the VIN numbers into our database and mark them as "dead".
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act=membervins

Here's a writeup on the purpose of the VIN database and a short FAQ on how to use it:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=94572

beerchug.gif Andy
pinaymates
QUOTE(914xprs @ Jul 11 2010, 03:28 PM) *

Hello,
KMA.gif beer3.gif

Hello I have two 914's I am looking to get rid of. The red one is southern car with very little rust and I was going to restore. The only real rust of course is in the hell hole area and that is mainly contained to the battery tray. It comes with a 1.8 liter that is disassembled and also a side shift transmission. I was taking parts off the green one to put on the red one.The red has no title but the green one does have a title. I was going to transfer the numbers over to the red one. Winter will be here soon and I have no indoor storage for it so I need to let it go. Hopefully at a price close to what I have in it now. Let me know what you think.
Thanks
Brian
brian@pinaymates.com
70_914

and I am beginning to doubt the whole stromberg.gif

"i am looking for any 914, in any condition. also, if your 914 has been sitting for a year or so,,, rotting in the weather and getting destroyed...sell it to me so i can save it or distribute the parts to people who need them... i want shells, rollers, engines, transmisions early and late, and complete cars running or not."

Not even trying to sell it, just want it out of my yard. Next step is paying somebody to take it. Full suspension, steering rack, steering column are still on the car.
914xprs
QUOTE(70_914 @ Aug 5 2010, 07:22 PM) *

and I am beginning to doubt the whole stromberg.gif

"i am looking for any 914, in any condition. also, if your 914 has been sitting for a year or so,,, rotting in the weather and getting destroyed...sell it to me so i can save it or distribute the parts to people who need them... i want shells, rollers, engines, transmisions early and late, and complete cars running or not."

Not even trying to sell it, just want it out of my yard. Next step is paying somebody to take it. Full suspension, steering rack, steering column are still on the car.

sorry no one has picked it up. the distance from me to you is the problem. its all about logistics. just bought a complete car on the other side of the country and will plan to pick up others in the same route.
i honestly dont think i will make it to that area this year. i appreciate your willingness to offer the car to me. thanks and have a good day
Terry sheeplove.gif
duane-9146
You mentioned selling in Germany. Have you had any dealings with Patrik Hess, Hess Automotive? I have a 70 six I'm selling currently.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.