Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 parts for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914xprs
i have side shif rods and forks for converting tail to side shift $75.00 shipped usa,
early fresh air diffusers, $35.00 shipped, custom all white fuel/oil preasure gauge powderoated and painted black bezel. profesionaly done at nh speedo about 6 yrs ago. $145 shipped, fuchs lug nuts aluminum, polished but show wrench marks and such. look good tho at $3.00 ea.
paypal accepted at: iefixitburke@yahoo.com
thank you
Terry 951-283-2111
porsche 914 parts and cars beerchug.gif

Click to view attachment
914xprs
WTF.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif drunk.gif KMA.gif drunk.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif
bruce... bruce look at this!!! pictures... i freakin figured it out!!!!! birthday3.gif birthday3.gif birthday3.gif drunk.gif KMA.gif drunk.gif KMA.gif beerchug.gif piratenanner.gif

i know, i know, there is such thing as abuse of the emoticons...just excited... thats all.
Als914
Hey Terry,

Finally got all four wheels on the ground and running great!! Haven't seen you on this site fore months. I will stop by to see you soon.

Al
914xprs
glad to here your car is back together. look forward to seeing you again.
anytime
Terry
951-283.-2111
beer3.gif
QUOTE(Als914 @ Jul 11 2010, 05:39 PM) *

Hey Terry,

Finally got all four wheels on the ground and running great!! Haven't seen you on this site fore months. I will stop by to see you soon.

Al

bdstone914
Terry,
And I am sure your mother is proud of you too for figuring out how to post pictures.
BTW that is a 911 oil tank level gauge not oil pressure as you listed. Only going to be of use to some one with a six and the sending unit.
And capitalize my name next time too. poke.gif They did teach you that in grade school right?
Bruce

QUOTE(914xprs @ Jul 11 2010, 11:01 AM) *

WTF.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif drunk.gif KMA.gif drunk.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif
bruce... bruce look at this!!! pictures... i freakin figured it out!!!!! birthday3.gif birthday3.gif birthday3.gif drunk.gif KMA.gif drunk.gif KMA.gif beerchug.gif piratenanner.gif

i know, i know, there is such thing as abuse of the emoticons...just excited... thats all.
rymann
popcorn[1].gif av-943.gif popcorn[1].gif
SD914
Hi
Interested in 20 Fuchs lug nuts. let me know total cost and shipping to 91910.

Thx!
Michael
p.s. Called and left a message as well
914xprs
icon_bump.gif
QUOTE(914xprs @ Jul 11 2010, 12:59 PM) *

i have side shif rods and forks for converting tail to side shift $75.00 shipped usa,
early fresh air diffusers, $35.00 shipped, custom all white fuel/oil preasure gauge powderoated and painted black bezel. profesionaly done at nh speedo about 6 yrs ago. $145 shipped, fuchs lug nuts aluminum, polished but show wrench marks and such. look good tho at $3.00 ea.
thank you
Terry 951-283-2111

Click to view attachment

914xprs
icon_bump.gif confused24.gif piratenanner.gif beerchug.gif beer3.gif beer.gif barf.gif beer3.gif barf.gif KMA.gif KMA.gif piratenanner.gif driving-girl.gif driving.gif lets go people driving.gif
QUOTE(914xprs @ Jul 14 2010, 04:09 PM) *

icon_bump.gif
QUOTE(914xprs @ Jul 11 2010, 12:59 PM) *

thank you
Terry 951-283-2111

Click to view attachment

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.